Another PA Dyno Tune day!!!!! See within! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-24-2004, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Another PA Dyno Tune day!!!!! See within!

Here's the skinny:

999 Gap Newport Pike
Cochranville, PA 19330
www.xoticmotorsports.com

Date
Friday, July 2, 2004
This is subject to change somewhat, but the only other expected days would be June 18th or July 2nd. Right now plan on the 25th unless majority decides otherwise.

Tuners Schedule of Fees
Speed Density GM, EEC4 89-96 and EEC5 97-99 Mustangs
Alvin from PCM For Less will be doing the chips
# of cars ------ old customer ------ new customer
-----3---------------$275-----------------$300
-----4---------------$250-----------------$275
-----5---------------$200-----------------$250
-----7+-------------$175-----------------$225
97-99 EEC5 Mustang people need to check with Alvin first to make sure he's got the right setup.

94+ Trans Am, Camaro, and Corvette
Bryan from PCM For Less will be doing the tuning.
$200 for 94-97 LT1 vehicles
$300 for 98+ LS1 vehicles

The catch: If you're getting tuned by Alvin, you will need to pay a 50% fee up front since he will be driving up from North Carolina. If you don't show, DO NOT expect an automatic refund.

Alvin will also be collecting a $75 per vehicle fee in my name for the dyno time. This is to cover myself as I had to eat some money last time due to some no-shows. On the dyno day, you will either receive a refund or be asked for more funds for the dyno time. I will be evenly splitting the $600 fee among all those who pre-paid, and if money is due back you WILL get it back. As you can see I'm anticipating 8 vehicles, and if more show that's great, just makes everything cheaper. Also please note that I will not be profiting AT ALL from this. I'm organizing this because everyone knows it's next to impossible to get a chip equipped car dyno tuned.

I will be posting a link for the pre-payment items hopefully within a couple of days. If you're interested but don't know if you'll make it or be ready, just keep me posted. You'll be able to pre-pay up to the last minute most likely.

The following is the link to pre-pay, the higher prices include the dyno time fee: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bherter/NEdynoday.html

Who's interested?!?!

Last edited by Fastbird93; 05-25-2004 at 06:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-25-2004, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Date has moved back one week to July 2nd. Still on a friday. Reason being is that it's dirt cheap for the dyno on a weekday.

post #3 of 3 Old 06-03-2004, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Bump up, someone's got to have some interest......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement