Southern Maryland Mustang Club - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 01-03-2004, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Southern Maryland Mustang Club

The first meeting of the Southern Maryland Mustang Club will be held January 20, 2004 at the Damon's Restaurant in Lexington Park, Maryland. The meeting starts at 7:00pm, but you may show up as early as 6:30 to order dinner. If you need any further information, email [email protected] . We are open to anyone interested in the Ford Mustang. Ownership is not a requirement for membership.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 01-06-2004, 08:48 AM

I will try to be there. Thanks for the invite. Do you know how many people are planning to come?

Thanks,
RAWSN8K

post #3 of 12 Old 01-07-2004, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

I don't have an exact number yet, but hopefully we can have a great turnout!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 01-11-2004, 09:34 AM

Good luck on your club guys, our club here is only a little over a year old, with around 70 members now. Check out our web-page in my signature.
post #5 of 12 Old 01-20-2004, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Unfortunately the meeting tonight will have to be canceled. A hot water heater forced Damon's Restruant to close today. Let me know what day would work for everyone to reschedule.
post #6 of 12 Old 01-25-2004, 08:18 PM

how many people did you think were going to show? I don't have a lot of free time, but I'm local enough to hang out from time to time.

99 Cobra, live axle, 4.56 gears,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on 26x10x15 Hoosiers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 12 Old 01-27-2004, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

We are looking at sometime in February. Do weekday evenings or maybe a weekend afternoon work better for everyone. Also, does the Lexington Park Damon's work for everyone, or is there someplace that is more convienient for everyone?
post #8 of 12 Old 01-31-2004, 12:23 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
How many people will be at this shindig???

2014 Mustang GT
1996 Impala SS
post #9 of 12 Old 02-01-2004, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

We're hoping as many as possible. I have heard from roughly 10 people who are interested in attending the first meeting.
post #10 of 12 Old 02-04-2004, 11:23 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
WHy?

Hey HighwayMan, why the urge to create a new club covering Southern MD? Is there something against the Metro Mustang guys? Just trying to figure out why compete for memberships when MMAFF offers a pretty good deal now? The larger a group like this is, the better the outcome from any event... They are trying to put together all kinds of tech days and even sponsoring car shows. For those of you interested in an already established club check them out. New leadership has just been elected, and even though the club prez has a slow mustang (stab at ya Dredd! they are a good group of guys, and getting better.

http://metroareamustangsandfords.com/news/

B

post #11 of 12 Old 02-10-2004, 11:21 PM

well, for one, if you're sponsored by the goons of waldorf ford, then I'm not interested. heh. I've only got a few horror stories from those ass monkeys.

I don't know, i have no interest in driving all over God's country for mustang meetings, i've been there/done that before, Damon's is like 5 minutes from me down here, local stuff would be cool for those of us way down south.

99 Cobra, live axle, 4.56 gears,

on 26x10x15 Hoosiers

post #12 of 12 Old 02-15-2004, 11:49 PM

how did the meet go?

-Nate
'98 Cobra Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement