FI meet in Maryland? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-19-2003, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
FI meet in Maryland?

Hey Guys,

I joined the site cause I know some F-Body and Stang guys in my area were interested in having a big FI meet for us blower and turbo guys. Right now we're thinking about F-Bodies, Vettes, Vipers, GNs, Mustangs, and Supras. We are open to suggestions. just looking to have a meet for the FI musclecars

No specific date just yet, but we'd like to squeeze it in before it snows, so sometime late Nov/Dec. Probably meet in the Glen Burnie area. Maybe hangout, show off, and possibly even hit a bar/restaurant afterwords.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested. Please feel free to suggest any boards or other cars you think might be interested.

Hope to see you all there,
Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-19-2003, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

Try and spread the word guys. Let's see if we can get a few more nasty rides to join us. How does Dec 13th or 20th sound to everyone? Maybe meet up at like 6 pm, so everyone has time to get some runs in at capitol if they so choose. Swing up to damons to meet up, BS, grab some food and what not. then after a leisurely belt losening we can "stroll" over to GB

Let me know what you guys think.
Mike

post #3 of 3 Old 11-30-2003, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

This thing is still on for the for the 20th @ 6pm @ Damons in Crofton. The attendees are growing by the minute. We got a bunch of GN/T-Types, Supras, and F-Bods. Got a rumor of 2 LPE TT Vettes. We got some 03 Cobras/Stangs, DSMs, SRTs, Turbo Imports, and a whole bunch of people that don't really have an FI car but want to see all the big boys together We could use more Stangs and Vipers, so if you guys know any or post on any other boards, spread the word.

See you all there.
Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement