Heading up from the southeast forum to the 3rd NMRA National Event - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-11-2003, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Heading up from the southeast forum to the 3rd NMRA National Event

Hey guys,

I am working on a trip to the 4th Annual Quarter Master NMRA Nationals at National Trails raceway in Columbus, OH from the southeast. I was wondering who was going, if anyone from the midatlantic region? I am working on dates, times, and hotel rooms. This weekend will be May 2-4, 2003. I was looking at the website and saw that Randy down at True Blue here in Benson, NC won his first event in Super Street Outlaw. Thats great! Well just looking to see if anyone is going from around the Central Ohio area or Northwestern PA. I will be coming up in the Cobra from NC, and my brother over in western PA will be meeting me in his Cobra. Well let me know whos going and maybe will can cruise around Columbus.

Spitnvnm
The Durham NC Chrome Yellow Cobra

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-17-2003, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

NMRA Events?

Does anyone go to these NMRA events? I have posted on all regional forums and have received zero feed back. Are they bad events and not worth going to?

post #3 of 6 Old 04-22-2003, 04:00 PM

Vnm,

Why not go to the one in PA June 20 something? Lot closer than Ohio. I'm probably going to the PA event....

Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-24-2003, 01:48 PM

Trader Feedback: (5)
There is usually quite a good turnout of racers, spectators, vendors, and the car show is usually packed as well.

1989 LX Hatch

http://www.bcpetriephotography.com
post #5 of 6 Old 04-24-2003, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

MeanGreen,

Good thought. The only reason I was going to Columbus is that I have college buddies that will give me free room and board. If this event goes well, I most likely will go to both.

Tim
post #6 of 6 Old 04-26-2003, 01:45 PM

There's big Cruise-In down road from National Trail raceway at East Gate Hooters just off the I-270 Main St exit plus the Hooters girls be there to and over 10 new Mach1s be at NMRA Cruise -In at Hooters!!

www.mach1registry.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement