MD/DC/DE/VA Looking for my '96 Cobra - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-22-2015, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
MD/DC/DE/VA Looking for my '96 Cobra

Sold the car in late summer/early fall 2003 to a girl in MD. I remember delivering it to the MD shore somewhere to where her dad was the captain of a fishing boat. Last time it was seen was about 5 years ago by a friend in VA.

Anyway it was a 1996 black on black Cobra, lowered, SN95 wing, MAC exhaust, first edition HID headlights with projectors, cowl hood, monster tach with shift light, other misc parts. I miss that car and would like to know if it's still on the road and maybe if it is for sale (wouldn't that be nice!). I met my wife 14 years ago because of that car and have never forgotten about it.

It's a long shot but worth a try. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC LB Cummins - not stock

Former Ride: '96 black on black Cobra - BBK long tubes, BBK off-road H, MAC catback, FMS 4.10'S, FMS fuel pressure regulator, FMS 42LB injectors, ATI P1SC Procharger, Saleen hood, SR wing, Eibach 2' lowering springs with Tockico 5 way adjustables, Pro-M mass air, Pro 5.0 shifter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-19-2017, 09:08 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Garage
You can find it if you have the VIN.

Crystal White 98 Cobra Convertible
Sponsored Links
Advertisement