Anyone in or near Dover? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-15-2002, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Anyone in or near Dover?

I was just wondering how many people are in or around Dover, DE. I am going to school at Wesley College and wanted to find some places to hang out and cruise. Thanks.

-Billy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-17-2002, 10:21 PM

im about a hour south west of dover i have been trying to get a cruise together for awhile. i just got my car back about 2 weeks ago so im up for any ideas on a criuse or hang out.

post #3 of 7 Old 11-18-2002, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

I would like to set something up. There are a ton of ricers in Dover and I am starting to get pissed at them. It would be cool to have a cruise and hang out. There doesn't seem to be many people just hanging out here.

What did you get done to your car? I resently bent an exhaust valve and broke some valve springs, so my car will be down for a little while until I can get her fixed. Shouldn't be too long though.

Did you go to the SSOTN meet acouple of weekends ago? There were some really nice and fast mustangs there. Well, take it easy man.

-Billy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 11-18-2002, 06:16 PM

i just got my trany put in, i melted my throwout bearing to my input shaft. it sucked!!!! so i got a tremec and a king cobra clutch. its running good now i just need my drive shaft balenced and i will be good to go it shakes a little well alot after 95 MPH other then that it feels good. i do know what you mean by all the minute rice i got alot around here too matter afact all my friends dive that junk, i have a few friends that i could talk into doin something my buddy just got a 93 with a vortec!!! 11.70 on slicks so let me know if you want to try to get something together.
my aim name is WICKED46DOHC
post #5 of 7 Old 11-19-2002, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Hey man, thats good you got another tranny. Get that vibration fixed, and you should be set. Sounds like your buddies got a fastr car. I want a ride . I wish my car ran in the 11's period. LOL. Oh well, it will some day, just not now. But, I definitely want to get together. Even if it is just to hang out. I want to get a good hang out area started. I am tired of just driving around not being able to talk to anyone or even get a race once in a while. I will add you to my buddy list man. When I get my car back together, we will have to get together.

Are there no other people on this board from Dover??? I know there has to be. There are some nice mustangs here and I doubt they don't get on this message board.

-Billy
post #6 of 7 Old 11-20-2002, 05:57 PM

how long till your is fixed? i have some people intrested is getting together, a few are from the import crowd but hey mabey we can convert them over to real power. i have a few freinds that are willing

95 supra tt for now hes getting a T78 turbo
95 talon awd(its kinda fast but its not a V8)
99 eclipse
and the retards in civics there cool though
a few stangs so we should hook up when you get your car back
post #7 of 7 Old 11-22-2002, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Hey man, I am definitely in the mood to kick some ricerass around here. I'll let you know when I get my car back together and tuned. I really got to start something around here. Take it easy man.

-Billy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement