Pony Car Nationals Ocean City, MD - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-08-2011, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Pony Car Nationals Ocean City, MD

Hey Guys and Gals!!!

I just started hearing some talk about a show that is supposedly suppost to be held in Ocean City, Md April 29th thru May 1st called Pony Car Nationals.

The website hosted by the organizers is Pony Car Nationals - Home

Just wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything about this.

We usually head down to Ocean City in May for Cruisin Week and last year we went to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week. We would like to go to this event if it is a worthwhile event with a good turnout.

There is nothing listed on Ocean City's website verifying the event and we just want to try and get as much info as possible before we book a place to stay.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone might have.

98 BAB Cobra: 4:10's - O/R-H - Mac Exh. - C&L Cold Air Kit - Steeda Tri-Ax - Steeda Low. Springs and Bump Steer Kit - Poly Bushings - C/C Plates - Tokico S/S - Subframe Connectors - Centerforce DF - Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel - MM Clutch Quad and Firewall Adj - 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-15-2011, 09:30 PM

Unhappy Mustang show in Ocean City Maryland

I don't know how much hope I would put in that Mustang show in Ocean City Maryland.The web site stating this is saying there site is under contruction and they can't even spell the word contruction!

post #3 of 4 Old 02-16-2011, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

Yeah, we are not real sure of the whole thing. It all seems pretty unorganized or a last minute plan at the least.

I was hoping that someone closer to the area of the event might have heard more about it and would be on the forums supplying more info. On the registration section of their website they list Sherwood Ford. Whether they are a sponsor or organizer of the event is unknown to me. There are also two names and phone numbers on the same page below the registration form, but I haven't tried calling either one.

A buddy of mine sent for more info a couple days ago, but hasn't received anything back yet. We are just planning to stick with our normal plans of heading to cruise week and we will probably just head down for the day on Saturday to see if this event is worthwhile. If it is we will put it in our plans for next year.

98 BAB Cobra: 4:10's - O/R-H - Mac Exh. - C&L Cold Air Kit - Steeda Tri-Ax - Steeda Low. Springs and Bump Steer Kit - Poly Bushings - C/C Plates - Tokico S/S - Subframe Connectors - Centerforce DF - Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel - MM Clutch Quad and Firewall Adj - 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-03-2011, 10:30 AM

Trader Feedback: (8)
Updates

Anyone heard any updated info on this?

Drive it like you stole it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement