Local Car Show: Herndon, VA (near Dulles Airport in Northern,VA) Sunday Sept. 13th - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-31-2009, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Local Car Show: Herndon, VA (near Dulles Airport in Northern,VA) Sunday Sept. 13th

Hello,

Those of you looking for something to do that live near Herndon, VA (northern, virginia about 5-10 minutes from Dulles Airport) on Sunday Sept 13th if it's nice outside:

Here's a car show in downtown Herndon:
http://www.aarpdulles.org/_mgxroot/page_classic09.html

It's a small car show I've been to every year since it started. The AARP sponsors it ...the Herndon Police used to. The cash raised goes for scholarships at GMU for nurses studying Geriatrics. I'll be there if the weather is good along with some other stangers from my buddies local shop. The cars are typically older classic and muscle..so my 99GT will be one of the newer rides. It's a great place to grab lunch/walk around the town with the family or friends. There's numerous restaurants and a DQ right there and the streets are blocked off right in front of the town hall. The WO&D bike path goes right by where the show is as well for those that want to ride a bike around.

If you see this.. then I'm there..

Hope the weather is good!

Matt

99 Mustang GT, KB 1.7L, TKO 600, DSS Super Mod, Forged Internals, P/P Heads, Crower Stage II Blower Cams, 31 Splines, Eaton Posi,MM PH Bar,Blah Blah.... 430rwhp/417tq
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 65 Fairlane, 07 F150 SCREW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement