Mustangs and Fast Fords of Puerto Rico - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-01-2005, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Cool Mustangs and Fast Fords of Puerto Rico

I haven't seen any thing on here for Mustang lovers in Puerto Rico and hope to start something here. I owned a few stangs in the past..1968 coupe, 1976 coupe, 1984 gt convertible, 1987 hatch back, 1989 coupe and last and my favorite my 1991 coupe that was pretty nicely hooked up. Now I live in Puerto Rico and had to sell my last one before i came out here. Still looking for a new stang to start alover again in Puerto Rico. Till then, I'll be riding my dad's 1996 S10 pick up w/ 4.3 L. Its a peppie little truck. I hope to see some stangers on here From Puerto Rico soon.

2006 Mustang GT,5 speed,Boss decals,Shelby rear bumper,louver on the back glass & side windows. Car back to stock again. Wana get the new 302 coming out soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-28-2008, 09:51 AM

Im From Cabo Rojo

2006 Black GT Coupe :Steeda springs,D-specs,4.10s, Pulleys, BMR LCAs,UCA, Borlas, Ducktail, Chin, Single turbo Turbonetics soon...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-28-2008, 09:57 AM

Trader Feedback: (24)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackness View Post
Im From Cabo Rojo
what!! I'll be there Friday (3-7-08) to visit my parents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-29-2008, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

sorry people. i moved out of Puerto Rico almost 1 1/2 years ago. i couldn't find a job and i had to sell my mustang really cheap just to pay my bills off. i got so screwed by moving out to Puerto Rico. Now I'm in school studying to be an Airplane mechanic and working to get a degree in Applied Science in Aviation. will be don in Nov. of 2008. I'm only going back to Puerto Rico for vacations and funerals now.

2006 Mustang GT,5 speed,Boss decals,Shelby rear bumper,louver on the back glass & side windows. Car back to stock again. Wana get the new 302 coming out soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement