For Sale 03 Cobra instrument cluster and air bags, also 03 Cobra seats - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-15-2018, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
03 Cobra instrument cluster and air bags, also 03 Cobra seats

I have the instrument cluster and driver and passenger air bags out of my 2003 Cobra. I'd have to check the mileage on my inspection sticker but I believe the car had around 52,000 miles when the cluster was pulled. It has a small scratch in the lower left hand corner from trying to get the bezel on and off. $110 shipped

Autometer 94-2000 dual gauge instrument cluster bezel (gauge pod). This will also fit 2001-2004 Cars but will have an open area near the headlight switch (I do have a plug that can be glued into it if needed). These are $90 from LMR. $65 shipped.

2003 Cobra driver and passenger air bags. They are in very good condition with no known flaws (other than the dust on them from sitting in the garage)! $100 for the pair picked up in Nazareth PA. If you want them shipped, I'd do $140. They are going to have to be boxed safely and probably banded or something in case they were to deploy.

2003 Cobra convertible front seats that were modified a bit to fit with a roll cage. I don't know if there are any differences between the coupe and convertible front seats. Charcoal with the gray suede inserts. I removed the seat belt guides that are next to your head/shoulder. I will have to see if I still have them somewhere. The passenger seat is in really good condition but is missing the cover that goes on the outside where the seat back meets the lower portion (done to clear a lower sill bar). The passenger side is in good shape but does have some wear on the lower part of the seat back where you get in and out of. It is not torn but does show wear. As with the passenger seat, that lower plastic piece is removed. The power front to rear movement is functional but the power height motor/bracket has been removed to clear through the floor subframe connectors. I am 6'1" and the seat is the perfect height or even a little tall just the way it sits in the car. I think $240 is a fair price picked up in Nazareth PA. They are still in the car as of now. I'm going to a lightweight drag seat otherwise I would keep them. I can take pictures of them if you need them.

Please email [email protected] with any questions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail3.jpg (74.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail4.jpg (71.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail6.jpg (91.0 KB, 11 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement