For Sale Radio Console Bezel Black Mustang 01-04 (adaptable To Older Single Din) - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-06-2017, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Garage
Post Double DIN Radio Console Bezel Black Mustang 01-04 (adaptable to SN95 single DIN)

This is an OEM used charcoal gray (painted black with interior paint) original radio dash bezel to fit 01-04 mustangs or fitted to 94-04(this can be adapted to earlier SN95 Mustangs to convert to double DIN radios). In good shape. No apparent cracks and tabs are good. Dash AC vent registers are not included, but the buttons shown are included.
Item is in Springfield, VA (22152). $50/obo [Price Reduced]

Also, this includes three buttons that can be used with this. I sold the vehicle before I could test them out, but understood them to be working when I acquired them. This was going to be used in a black 1998 Mustang, but the car was sold.

* Note: This should fit earlier single DIN radio 1994-2000 Mustangs (all models) with the removal of the single DIN radio support bracket to convert to the Double DIN size. Please search the online for various single-to-double DIN conversion DIY articles and write ups.

Images are of actual item for sale, let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (129.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg (63.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg (126.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (65.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (73.7 KB, 17 views)

1998 Mustang Cobra Black/Black 6-Speed Magnum transmission
[Sold]

Last edited by MoDriver; 12-17-2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Price and title adjustments
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-12-2017, 10:40 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I am interested in that traction control button. I could send you a replacement known functioning button. The one I have reads "Traction Control". I'm looking for the one you have, with the spinning tire.
Any interest in swapping or selling it? I'd be happy to send you the one I have before you send that one.

post #3 of 4 Old 11-13-2017, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Thank you for offering to swap, but I no longer have the car so I don't want to trade parts for it as I am trying to liquidate inventory. Send me a reasonable offer and I will certainly consider it. My preference is to sell everything as a set/lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg (147.7 KB, 6 views)

[Sold]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 03-06-2018, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Price Reduction

Please note the price reduction. Combine with other items if you are looking for a greater reduction.

[Sold]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement