• 1 Post By Outlaw347
  • 2 Post By Popeye
  • 1 Post By Popeye
  • 6 Post By Darrenstang

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 11-03-2017, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (-1)
Pace car Recaros

I have a set of near mint 25k mile Recaros. They are in great shape, no tears or stains. Drivers front knee pad has a small area that looks like a fabric pull. Headrest are intact and bolsters show no wear. Located in North East Pa asking $1200, not exactly sure what they are worth and was basing it off what I saw on eBay and Four eye pride. Will work with you on shipping possible delivery. Rear seat are not pictured but are just as mint.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 11-03-2017, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

Let me know if pricing is out of line.

post #3 of 14 Old 11-09-2017, 02:19 AM

Trader Feedback: (32)
Pretty much what they're Worth; I haven't seen a pair that nice in 20+ yrs. Put them on Foureyedpride. Those are very rare and very nice!!!

I bleed Ford BLUE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 11-09-2017, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw347 View Post
Pretty much what they're Worth; I haven't seen a pair that nice in 20+ yrs. Put them on Foureyedpride. Those are very rare and very nice!!!
I don't have enough posts on there to advertise them.

post #5 of 14 Old 11-10-2017, 01:25 AM

Trader Feedback: (32)
For a few bucks via Paypal thru their site you can buy a "30-day parts for sale" pass when you haven't got enough posts there to list them.
Popeye likes this.

I bleed Ford BLUE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 14 Old 11-10-2017, 08:08 AM

Trader Feedback: (8)
I had a Pace Car and loved those seats and I think they are still the most comfy seats I ever sat in. I wish I can buy a set cheap and put them in my Edge.

Good Luck.
ks

Kevin Slaby
2002 GT 2V 902hp/820tq through the muffs.
http://baselinesuspensions.com/Projects/balrog.htm
post #7 of 14 Old 11-11-2017, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN$ View Post
I had a Pace Car and loved those seats and I think they are still the most comfy seats I ever sat in. I wish I can buy a set cheap and put them in my Edge.

Good Luck.
ks
I have really broad shoulders and I can't seem to get along with them.

post #8 of 14 Old 12-28-2017, 06:43 PM
P63

Trader Feedback: (15)
TTT
Loved my Recaro LS back in the day. I once sat in that thing for 9 hours (through LA traffic) one day with no prob.

Victor Marshall

Copyright 2019.
May be quoted on the Corral. Not to be otherwise copied or reprinted without permission.

... and the avatar is the UK band The Primitives.
post #9 of 14 Old 02-12-2018, 01:49 AM

Trader Feedback: (18)
Recaro seats

Do NOT! deal with this guy, after numerous TXT messages and agreeing on a price he set, and agreeing on the deal. He backs out to make a few extra bucks!

In my dealings once I make a deal with someone its a done deal, but not all people have good Morels, and those that don't never do the right thing.

Karma is a bitch!
post #10 of 14 Old 02-12-2018, 11:51 PM Thread Starter

You really HAVE no idea who I am or what I do in my life.. in short I do things for local elderly and unfortunate children every week on my dime or time. Karma,, yah right..

When you contacted me I told you right away I was pretty disgusted with getting low balled at 800 multiple times and that I would rather keep these seats that are pristine. You said you had no intention to do that and after buddying up to me you eventually laid down that same 800.. I again told you I turned down that offer 3 times before. I waited a week and finally,, Disgusted I agreed to a bumped up price. You said you wanted to wait to pay me till I got home. When I got home you I didn't hear from you for a few days and then you said you had to wait another week to come up with the money.. again what am I gonna say.. so a local guy who contacted me months prior dinged in with the full amount. So yes I took it. It's not as if you paid or I was fleecing you down for more money. Personally I'm sick of having parts for sale that I take a beating on,,, but if i have to buy that same part from somebody I gotta pay a fortune for them.. I told you not to hit me with that offer and it's exactly what you did. So i don't feel bad.. not one bit. You know what Karma is... it's getting full price for a rare and pristine part that's worth every penny....just before you let it go for less than what Its worth.. That's Karma.

escogt and Walter W like this.
post #11 of 14 Old 02-13-2018, 11:44 PM

This is not a debate! or anything else, you agreed to sell me the seats, I offered to send you money, you said no need till you had them boxed up!

To me once you agree on a price and say its a done deal that's all that matter, weather you care for others does not apply here.

Anyone dealing with this guy I say steer clear. Good thing I didn't send him any money, I may have never gotten the seats.

I never once said I need to come up with money, just that I needed to put money in my paypal. You said no worries you wouldn't be back till wedensday, so I waited to hear from you,

You Txt me and said You where looking for boxes to put them in and that we had a done deal. I again offerd to pay, you said wait till you had them boxed up!!

Then next day you say you had a better offer. to me that's just a Scum Bag move, Don't commit to sell then pull #### like that.
post #12 of 14 Old 02-14-2018, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

When we agreed on the price you said you didn't want to pay me until I got home. Then when I got home you didn't contact me until I asked if you were still interested and you said I have to wait to next week to pay you. At least tell the story right.

Every time money came up you said you would pay me later. Then you would follow up with,,, was that ok??? You had my paypal address for Weeks and you never paid.
escogt likes this.
post #13 of 14 Old 02-14-2018, 12:16 PM

Trader Feedback: (5)
Sounds like he should have gave a deposit to hold them ...if I sell something I do first come with payment first serve because if the other person changes his mind to buy the seller is kinda screwed
post #14 of 14 Old 02-21-2018, 02:10 AM

This was not one of those type deals, he said he was out on the water till Wedensday, I did not press him. he contacted me and said they where mine, I offered him a deposit, he said wait till he had boxes and had them apart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement