Bad gas/injectors/????????! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-13-2002, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Bad gas/injectors/????????!

I was making the trip from Louisville to Cinci and was just over the bridge when I saw a problem. The gas gage was on E literaly so I had to pull into the ****ty section of town to get gas and I went to the first one I saw becuase I was afraid of running out of gas and footing it through the getto. The gas station was a ##### hole on the very corner of the street with one pump and I got five dollars worth. About 7 minutes down the highway, the car all of a sudden the car starts bucking and sputtering. The exhaust sounds like a thumping/putt putt putt and my father said it sounds like water in the gas. Obviously I got water in the gas from that staion or something. @#$^!!!!!!!! So I run the car down to E again and then put about a half of a tank in it. Problem still there. I drive all the way back to louisville for 2 hours and go throught that tank all the way down to E again and put another half of a tank in. Problem is still there. Someone told me this can also screw up my injectors is this true?

Last edited by Psycho-Stallion; 05-13-2002 at 11:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-13-2002, 05:57 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
GAS

I would get a bottle of Chevron Techron and a tank of good premium gas. If it's gas related that should fix it. If that doesn't fix it, try a new fuel filter.

2006 Premium GT Convertible
Screaming Yellow, Black Top
Black Leather
18" "Fanblade Wheels"
Interior Upgrade Pkg.
Side Airbags
Soft Boot
Shaker 500 Audio System
5 Speed
CORSA Performance exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement