The Game, look - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:19 PM
Houston Performance

The Game, look

Do you have to say bad stuff about somebody to try making yourself look good? I've heard and read stuff you have been saying about us which is unfounded and no basis on which to refer to.
1. You say we use Crower cam......I don't think so. Keep guessing.
2. Our motors are cookie cutter motors.....Please elaborate.
3. You say our cams suck......Maybe this is retrobution from us not selling them to you.
4. You need to start paying Corral for all the advertising you do on the Corral. You are very self serving on anything you say.

I could say alot more but I'm not like you, I don't have to say stuff thats not true or something I don't know about to get business. You know the truth but it would hurt your business if it got out.

SteveD
Houston

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:24 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
They did me right on my Bassani. Nice job HP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gone: 01 Mustang GT
post #3 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:25 PM

Wrong Forum!

SteveD, While I have no clue about what THEGAME(Shannon) is saying about you and/or your company he has been helpful to many people on here including me, w/o getting any money. There are appropriate forms to handle liable and slander issues, maybe you should use them? This form is for modular tech. Have a nice day Ron

Few cars...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:32 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Yikes, can't wait till snake or bob see this one..

Jonathan
2000 Performance Red GT Auto to 5spd/Old Car: 96 Metallic Green Auto GT
  • Fordchip Tuned Dyno #'s:407.6 RWHP 386.5 TQ with car seriously de-tuned for "bottom-end" reasons.
  • Go-fast mods:Steeda Hood and Wing, Saleen side scoops & front bumper, Stalker sideskirts, FMS "C" Springs 1 Coil cut in the rear, Nitto 555R's(front) & Drag Radials(rear)
  • Blower Mods:Vortech JT-Trim, 3.60 RR Pulley (8 psi) 42 lb inj, Lightning 90mm MAF, no powerpipe.
  • Tranny & Drivetrain:Tremec TKO 5-speed, Steeda Tri-ax shifter, Steeda adj quadrant clutch cable, Spec Stage III clutch, Spec Aluminum Flywheel, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, 4.10 FRPP gears
  • Intake & Air:Bullit Intake with a K&N & Pro MAF 77mm (removed), Cold-Air Ind. using a Densecharger
  • Misc & Engine:Steeda UnderDrive Pulleys, Steeda Timing Adjuster set back to 10, 180 thermo, Autolite TR764 Coppers, EEC Tuner (Removed) now using Autologic Chip (*ALL REMOVED FOR BLOWER*
  • Exhaust:MAC 2.5" Inch Catback with 3.5" Chrome Tips, MAC Longtubes & MAC Off-Hpipe (grins everytime I start the car)

----------Old Auto Tranny Setup---------
    TransGO, then PA transbrake valvebody, 3200 lockup Art Carr converter, SVO tranny cooler.

-Special Thanks to David Posea, White99GT (Bill), Cobra Killer (Tim), Jason at Higgins Ford Performance Racing, and Shawn Sullivan.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:39 PM

As one of Shannon's customers, I would have to disagree totally with what you have said.

Shannon doesn't advertise on the site. If you will notice, most of the advertising is done by satisfied customers. I for one, after getting my heads/cams back, would recommend him to anybody.

Jealousy?

post #6 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:41 PM
VMS

In before lock.

Last edited by VMS; 05-01-2002 at 04:45 PM.
post #7 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 04:42 PM

Trader Feedback: (6)
Sooooo gonna be locked. Trying to stay neutral, I must say that Shannon has been very helpful to me. If he has been misinformed or incorrectly assumed what parts you sell/use, then I am sure he will be the first to admit fault. So far my dealings with him have been very pleasant.

I hope you guys get this figured out before either of you get mud on each others' names. Peace.

88 LX 5.0 Vert
post #8 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 05:06 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Quote:
Shannon doesn't advertise on the site
Don't be rediculous, he advertised all the time. Every time someone posted "Where to get best deal on heads?" he always chimed in "Email me for a great deal".

It seems like he hasn't done it in a while so maybe he decided to stop?

Quote:
There are appropriate forms to handle liable and slander issues
I think Steve's beef is that The Game used this forum for the same issues. I can see the frustruation, getting your name slammed infront of thousands of viewers, without being able to defend yourself. I think that Houston Performance has a right to defend the quality of their products and services, just like any other person on this board.

Last edited by GarrettW; 05-01-2002 at 05:08 PM.
post #9 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 05:12 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Quote:
Originally posted by GarrettW
Don't be rediculous, he advertised all the time. Every time someone posted "Where to get best deal on heads?" he always chimed in "Email me for a great deal".
I think Steve's beef is that The Game used this forum for the same issues. I can see the frustruation, getting your name slammed infront of thousands of viewers, without being able to defend yourself. I think that Houston Performance has a right to defend the quality of their products and services, just like any other person on this board.
I absolutely agree with everything.(except for the not doing it recently thing)
post #10 of 10 Old 05-01-2002, 05:13 PM
Corral Charter Member

I will say this once and once only. Take it e-mail or PM. Not here.

Thanks.

E5.0
2006 Harley Davidson SE V-Rod
2009 Harley Davidson CVO Springer
2010 Corvette ZR1

Last edited by snakecharmer; 05-01-2002 at 05:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread