Corbeau Carrera LEATHER Seat Pics - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
Corbeau Carrera LEATHER Seat Pics

Along with the rollbar, I installed the Corbeau Carrera seats I got with the group purchase. I had them custom embroidered so it took a while and the leather option took a little time as well....pics are finally up at my website.

The seats look GREAT! And I was the only one (stupid enough ) to get the leather option....always striving to be different!

Snkypete.com

PS - I also did a small write up on the billet accessories.....

2000 Performance Red Mustang GT ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

Tuned by ChrisSK @

November 2003 Feature Car

March 2004 Feature Car

2000 F-350 CrewCab Powerstroke Lariat LE Dually
2004 SeaDoo RXP : 2003 Yamaha Grizzly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 10:38 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Re: Corbeau Carrera LEATHER Seat Pics

They are beautiful.

post #3 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 10:39 PM

D***n! Those are some nice seats! Did Corbeau do the embroidery on the headrests?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Thanks!

No, a woman I jetski with does it for a living...she made me some shirts and went through a lot of effort to get the seats right. Spencer at Corbeau sent me the fabric all marked out, I sent it to her; she sent it back and then back to Corbeau. He really rushed making the seats for me so I could make my deadline of going to the Mustangs Unlimited show (only to have it postponed).....

Very good customer service and great quality!

:

Tuned by ChrisSK @

March 2004 Feature Car

post #5 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 11:22 PM

Congrats on your seats!

They look so GOOD.

How much you paid for them? If you don't mind me asking
post #6 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 11:31 PM Thread Starter

Ummm too much

The seats are regularly $399
The leather is regularly like $460 I think
Brackets
Embroidery
2nd day Air shipping....

I don't like to look at it

My girlfriend just wants to build birdhouses!!!! Be a lot cheaper I suppose!

:

Tuned by ChrisSK @

March 2004 Feature Car

post #7 of 9 Old 04-28-2002, 11:57 PM

Beautiful seats man.. I hope to get my new seats in soon.. I wanted the seats you have.. too rich for my blood tho..lol

Tony,
96 Cobra was blk/blk now Sunburst orange #3237 - [email protected] w/ 1.79 60ft on ET Streets
post #8 of 9 Old 04-30-2002, 09:04 PM

Has anyone else gotten their seats yet?
I paid on the 26th.
Just wondering.
I have not seen mine yet.
post #9 of 9 Old 05-03-2002, 02:13 PM

i havent received mine yet. they need to get here soon. (btw - i sent my payment in on the 16th and was told that my seats were shipping out on thursday the 25th)

Coupe, Legacy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement