Taking Vortech off 96 Cobra, Where can I find stock parts? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 04-26-2002, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Question Taking Vortech off 96 Cobra, Where can I find stock parts?

I am looking for all the stock parts that were taken off the cobra when I put the blower on. I went and gave my stock parts away to someone that was doing the same. I called the local dealership but they want an arm and a leg for them. I checked out all the local mustang shops but still have had no luck. I also checked all the salvage yards listed in MM&FF but also had no luck there either. I know someone out there must have the parts laying around. Anyone have suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-26-2002, 08:28 PM

Trader Feedback: (109)
All I can suggest is to place a **WANTED** ad in the Modular parts section of Corral. You should be able to find most anything you need to put it back to OEM. PM me with your list, I am in the process of modding the crap out of my '97 and I might be able to help you out.

-Derek

'97 Cobra...Terminator in SN clothing.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3.3L Lysholm, Aluminator, T56, IRS.
post #3 of 8 Old 04-26-2002, 09:23 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
You can also PM me with everything you need and make me an offer. Because i'm pretty sure i'll never need them again.

97 Cobra: Vortech S-Trim, Crane blower cams, BBK Longtubes w/offroad h-pipe, Mac cat back, Accufab t.b., AFM power pipe, Pro-M 80mm maf, 42lb inj., Walbro 255 intank and inline fuel pumps, MSD Dis-4, TKO, McCleod street twins clutch, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 4.30's, Detroit c-locker, Moser 31-spline axles, T/A rear cover, AJE tubular front suspension, Aerospace front brakes, HPM lca, UPR uca, QA1 rear shocks, Moroso rear drag springs. Shortblock built and tuned by True Blue Performance. 512hp/432tq.
1.39 60'
[email protected]

94 Lightning: Flowmaster dual side exit exhaust, FMS headers, Level 10 shift kit, eaton, superchip.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 04-26-2002, 09:40 PM

Brian... Does that mean your keeping the blower and getting the rebuild?

I have the stock MAF-TB pipe and a homemade pipe you could have for cheaper then the dealership wants. Also give Randy Stinchcomb a call, Universal Ford in Baltimore Md. He always gives great deals.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 Old 04-26-2002, 09:48 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
HEHE
Yeah i made a phone call today and i'm pretty sure i know what i'm going to do now.

97 Cobra: Vortech S-Trim, Crane blower cams, BBK Longtubes w/offroad h-pipe, Mac cat back, Accufab t.b., AFM power pipe, Pro-M 80mm maf, 42lb inj., Walbro 255 intank and inline fuel pumps, MSD Dis-4, TKO, McCleod street twins clutch, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 4.30's, Detroit c-locker, Moser 31-spline axles, T/A rear cover, AJE tubular front suspension, Aerospace front brakes, HPM lca, UPR uca, QA1 rear shocks, Moroso rear drag springs. Shortblock built and tuned by True Blue Performance. 512hp/432tq.
1.39 60'
[email protected]

94 Lightning: Flowmaster dual side exit exhaust, FMS headers, Level 10 shift kit, eaton, superchip.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-26-2002, 10:33 PM

Trader Feedback: (18)
Send me the blower and I will send you the stock parts!

2012 5.0 with TVS2300
post #7 of 8 Old 04-27-2002, 12:33 AM

What are you doing with the vortech?
post #8 of 8 Old 04-28-2002, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

I was going to take the vortech off to trade in the car. I ended up just trading the car in the way it was. Kind of sad to see Mystic #0002 go. It was a great car. But now I have a True Blue Lightning so that should be fun also.
Thanks for eveyones help. I had been looking for the stock cobra parts for about 2 months. Should have tried here first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement