Ray and the gang at Full Line Exhaust - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Thumbs up Ray and the gang at Full Line Exhaust

I just got my Magnaflow cat-back yesterday. Shipped out on Friday from CA and was delivered at noon yesterday, very quick. This thing was packed flawlessly, not so much as a scratch on it. Those guys at Full Line are just awesome, Ray even called me to verify that I got everything OK because he checked the tracking number and it said it was delivered to somewhere other than the listed address. As it turns out, it was left at my complex office. I have NEVER had such good follow-up after a sale.

By the way, the price was $328 including shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordie View Post
no but it makes you look like fubar with all the bitching about nothing, bumping threads from 2 years ago to bitch some more

bitch bitch bitch, turn out to be wrong. Just trying to save you from looking like a jackass. guess Im too late though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 11:21 AM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Talking

Good to hear about your positive experience with Full Line Exhaust.

I got off the phone with Ray about 30 miutes before seeing this post. I ordered the Magnaflow cat-back and X with cats, and I'm giddy as a schoolgirl to say the least!

Shipped to East TN:

Maganflow cat-back 298 + 45 shipping
Magnaflow X with cats 379 + 45 shipping

Around $767 to the door...not too bad for a stainless exhaust.

I sure hope I am as happy as many of the other Magnaflow owners!

post #3 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 12:19 PM

Trader Feedback: (6)
I also ordered my catback from Ray @ Full Line Exhaust and got it a day ahead of schedule. Cost me $329 delivered via FedEx 3day.

With an O/R Hpipe and Longtubes in front of the Magnaflow catback, it sounds like V8 Rice.... kinda. It is like a cross between a Chevy truck and rice. I like the fact that it has a different sound than the flowmaster/ O/R H setup, but it will take a while for me to get used to it. I am kinda wishing I had bought an X-pipe for my combo, but I don't know if it will make that much of a difference.

I may eventually get an X-pipe after I hear some stangs with X pipes later on in June. So far EVERYONE that has heard the exhaust LOVES it compared to the flowmaster setup I was running. I will just have to adjust for a while.

88 LX 5.0 Vert
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 02:04 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I can't stress enough to anyone ordering exhaust products to utilize full line exhaust. No problems, best price, great customer service.
post #5 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 02:34 PM

Contact information for Full Line Exhaust? Website?
post #6 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Full Line Exhaust, Inc
1-800-264-8035
Talk to Ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordie View Post
no but it makes you look like fubar with all the bitching about nothing, bumping threads from 2 years ago to bitch some more

bitch bitch bitch, turn out to be wrong. Just trying to save you from looking like a jackass. guess Im too late though.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-24-2002, 04:57 PM

I ordered mine on wednesday, and recieved it on monday. Installed it on monday as well. Great sounding exhaust. I keeping my stock H pipe for now. While installing it, these are the things that I learned.

1. Put car on jackstands, and let rear hang for more clearence. (yea, i lifted the car by the axel at first)

2. Don't use a hack saw to cut the stock exhaust. Use a power saw. (took me 1 hr. to get the first one off by a hacksaw)

3. Super grease the hangers to get the stock muffler off. The more grease the better. (yea, took me another 1 hr. to remove the first muffler)

4. Tighten the tips, or they will rattle.

Took me about 4 hrs. to do it, but i'm not a mechanic. I never messed with exhaust either. I bet with these tips, you can do it in 2.5 hrs.

THANK YOU RAY!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement