99+ GT's with P-1SC - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-14-2002, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Cool 99+ GT's with P-1SC

I am thinking about getting the new Procharger P-1SC w/ 10lb pulley, 42lb injectors, 3 core Inter-cooler, etc, etc instead of the Vortech S-trim. What RWHP #s are you guys putting out? I'm hoping for something around 390 +/-. Also what chips are you running Diablo, Auto Logic, etc. And one last thing, do you have any drivability problems?

05 Stang GT
5 Speed, Unmolested

96 Mystic Cobra
Blown and Beautiful

Talking about mods that you are going to do is like talking about the girls you haven't focked yet.

Last edited by 2L8IWON; 04-15-2002 at 09:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-14-2002, 07:35 PM

I just did all that on a 2002. The only thing is that no one, not even ATI has the software to burn me a chip. The chip is VERY important. without it, the car will barely run. you shouldn't have problems like that on your car. you should get some pretty good numbers. just make sure that a tuner has the software to burn you a chip. good luck. let me know if you have any questions about the install.

Black GT '02 SOLD
ati procharger w/ 3 core I/C running 12#s of boost FOR SALE
post #3 of 5 Old 04-15-2002, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 'rilla02
The only thing is that no one, not even ATI has the software to burn me a chip.
I ran into the same issue with my '02, however, by local Diablosport dealer has told me that Diablosport is working on one, and they will have one ready for the '02 cars this week. You may want to give them a call!

2L8IWON - check the new issue of 5.0 mag, they take their 3g project car to the dyno. They said they consistantly saw 9 psi out of their 01 (I think) with a P1-SC, on the Mustang Dyno it was making in the 340s (take into consideration mustang dynos read lower than dyno jets). I'm not sure if they went with 42# injectors, nor what kind of tune they had (they used the ATI chip), but thats still shy of the 390 mark They also speak about where to place the mass air to sort out some common driveability issues.

Last edited by LilCPop; 04-15-2002 at 10:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-15-2002, 12:45 PM

I was using that same setup; P1SC, 10-psi, 3-core intercooler, 42-lb injectors, etc. With a 70mm TB and some exhaust work I dyno'd 391.5 RWHP and 410.8 RWTQ. That was with an AutoLogic chip tuned by LaRocca's.

I've recently decided to go up to 12-psi and add more parts, (BBK LT's etc.) and I haven't got the chip done yet, but it'll probably be LaRocca's again.

As for driveability problems, I haven't really had many. After 10k miles it's kinda tough starting the car without giving it gas because it runs so flippin' rich. That'll most likely be addressed when the chip gets re-burned.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-15-2002, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for your inputs.

05 Stang GT
5 Speed, Unmolested

96 Mystic Cobra
Blown and Beautiful

Talking about mods that you are going to do is like talking about the girls you haven't focked yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement