KARCRAFT PERFORMANCE..... ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING about them - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-13-2002, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
KARCRAFT PERFORMANCE..... ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING about them

I tried calling this place about 10 times in the past 3 days trying to talk to the tech. Every time i call the lady answers the phone and has no idea about the questions i have but offers to help every time with no luck. The price she gives me is a tottally diff. price from the one on their webcite. She tells me every time that the techs are in the meeting or they are busy. 3 Days in the row???? do these guys have a tech department or???? If you have dealt with them or know anything about them please let me know if it was a good experience.

Thanks.

04 CBR 1000RR

05 GMC Sierra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-13-2002, 03:18 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Sometimes it's difficult to get through to the KarKraft folks, but they are OK. I have a number of their products, and they are all first rate. They have good connections with Ford and I think they supply some aftermarket products that are available through Ford dealers.

Like most websites, their prices may not match what they are charging if you call. I've talked to people at Gene Evans Ford in Georgia, and they have asked me what price I saw on their own website for a product. Strange.

post #3 of 6 Old 04-13-2002, 03:32 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
I agree. The products are good. It is a pain to get anything from them. The website online ordering thing is a flat out joke. They are not a very big company. Just keep trying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-13-2002, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

I'm wondering if they have a tech department, i just don't want to get a part that is wrong for my car. You guys said it is hard to get parts from them. (time or?). I only need one head for my 99 cobra and there are no other places i know of, so i probably would have to go with them. I left my number 3 times but they never called me back yet. Weird.

04 CBR 1000RR

05 GMC Sierra
post #5 of 6 Old 04-13-2002, 03:43 PM

I bought my crank from them. Damn good deal, just had to put up with their BS. It took them 2 weeks just to ship it to me. Their excuse was "we can't find a box to put it in".
It finally came and was top notch. Nice and straight, no cracks.
post #6 of 6 Old 04-13-2002, 03:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by nitz
I bought my crank from them. Damn good deal, just had to put up with their BS. It took them 2 weeks just to ship it to me. Their excuse was "we can't find a box to put it in".
It finally came and was top notch. Nice and straight, no cracks.
Yep, i get the runaround too. They are in the meeting yada yada yada.

04 CBR 1000RR

05 GMC Sierra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement