I got one (see sig). Did it make a diff? Ehh....hard to say. Like the 'clean car runs better' syndrome (which is why my car is always clean!), I don't have any objective tests. I think it's a bit firmer - after I installed all the bracing, the car seemed more of a single unit when exiting my favorite nearby off ramp at *slightly* above the suggested speed limit.
Rough roads don't seem to upset it as much as it did before.
But I think that the brace, combined with the subs and STB, will keep the car stiffer, longer - thus reducing long term rattles and groans.
I'm sure the 'vert guys WILL notice a diff as those cars really lack support without the roof. Also, those that regularly take cars to the road courses could prob tell a difference. Even with the coupe, I'm sure anything to help stiffen the chassis is a good thing over the long run, esp if any other suspension mods are to be done.
- Dave (SCOA #1474)
'01 Cobra Coupe (Laser Red, Charcoal), no wing
- #812 of 3867, born 5/7/01
- Dyno results (7/10/01): 273rwhp, 277ft-lbs
- Best ET: 13.748 @ 102.128, 60'=2.264 (7/18/01)
- Potenza RE730, 275/40/17, on CobraR wheels
- Bassani CatBack system (8/1)
- Griggs sub frame connectors (8/18)
- Steeda shifter and Cobra grill emblem (9/26)
- MM strut tower and K brace (10/13)
- 100MM Densecharger (10/27)
- MGW shift lever (1/14/02)