Ford Mustang Forums banner

Paul's Automotive is top notch and so is my Bassani

787 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Menace-01GT 
#1 ·
The X with Cats and Cat-Back have been installed and I love the sound! Paul's Automotive in Cincinnati did a superb job. The pipes are lined up better than factory. I also was given the grand tour of the shop. Pauls has a dyno as well as anything you could ever dream of. They can slap together a 1400hp stang from the ground up and they do it all the time. The shop is huge and the mechanics are the best I have ever seen. Even though there were about 30-40 other awsome Mustangs in the shop they treated me like I was #1 and had the car completed in no time. I will be having all of the mods I can't handle myself done by Pauls. I'll upload some pics of the new system tomorrow and I hope to have some sound files made.

Finally I can sleep at night :D

#2 ·
Glad your happy!:)
I would definitley recommend them to anyone else after my experience with them!:D

#5 ·
Ben...

So I can expect to get an N/A tune for a little under $500, right?? Thanks!!

#6 ·
don't quote me on this

Brandon,
I would certainly think so. I see from you signature that you already have the Autologic chip and that is where Big Mike shines. I would give them a call (513-791-1087) as they should be able to give you a pretty good ballpark figure!!

Ben

#8 ·
Sounds good, Ben. I'm sure that he shines much, much more when having a blower and Autologic chip, though!! :D Anyways, I don't wanna jump the gun too soon though, as I'm considering some cams and/or an intake. So I gotta get my s#it together, before I figure out when I'm gonna go in for a tune. I'll give them a call eventually though. Thanks!! Later...

#11 ·
MENACE,

This post is funny because I was just there yesterday with SilverY2KGT and I was watching the guy put your exhaust on. I totally agree that place is VERY cool and has some sweet cars. The guys who work there are also very nice and well informed on stangs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.