Ford Mustang Forums banner

Traction control in-line fuse

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  etx68 
#1 ·
Is there an inline fuse for the traction control or a circuit breaker?

I was wiring up the wideband for the car and was using the traction control keyed power to power the controller and accidentally shorted it. I've looked through all the fuses in both locations and found one bad fuse but after replacing it I'm still not getting power to the plug.

It also seems to have gotten to something in the cluster as now some of the lights don't come on when I turn the key to power.

#3 ·
My bad, yes it's in a 2002, I should've noted which fuse it was when I swapped them out but didn't think to look and now I don't remember.

I did find a wiring diagram for an 03 online while searching for an EVTM for an 02 and plan on tracing wires and fuses this weekend.

Hopefully the 03 diagram is close enough to the 02 that I can find the problem. I'm just hoping it's not in the cluster since it shows some of the wires go there and it seems like it would be a pain to trace the board in the cluster.

I did see it shows no inline fuse for the system just the one in the fuse box and another linked to it going to another system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.