2012 GT500 Drag Pack photos and info - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-03-2014, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
2012 GT500 Drag Pack photos and info

Hello guys,
I'm sure this has been asked in 100 threads before. However I can not find any information on what I'm looking for. I am seriously considering buying a drag pack or doing something different with my tire and wheel set up on my car, Can some one shed some light on offset needed, wheel sizes and tire sizes to clear the big brakes on my 12' Shelby? I Do Not want to do any cutting on my car.
Also please post pics if anyone has any of what your running on your car so I can see what they look like and get a general idea. Thanks again everyone and your help is greatly appreciated.
Scottie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-08-2014, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Don't everyone reply at once now!!

post #3 of 3 Old 10-22-2014, 07:37 AM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Idk about any drag pack or whatever but basically you need a 17" front runner and a 17" rear if you don't want to do any cutting. the typical bigs/skinnies packages will come with a 17" front, 15" rear, then a swaybar relocation for the rear that allows the 15" to fit. The relocation kit requires cutting on the axle though so you wouldn't want to go that route. I believe you are forced to use a 17" rear wheel and drag radial instead. Depending on your power/suspension, this could work fine. I've seen tons of cars lay down big power on a 17" drag radial so it may work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement