Ford Mustang Forums banner

1985-1985 Mustang GT Hood Decal W/ GT Cutout

For Sale 
4K views 24 replies 2 participants last post by  mikestang 
#1 ·
Made from high quality 3M material in original packaging, completely sealed. Item is gloss dark gray with the GT symbol cutout exactly like OEM and exactly like OEM fit. I was originally going to use this on my 86 GT until I totaled the car unfortunately. This is the second one I had, the first one I had went on an aftermarket 2.5" cowl hood I had and fit perfectly as it could with being as patient as you can be. Having 2 people to help install is a must for a perfect fit.

I originally bought this from LMR, but they no longer stock the gloss dark gray color which went with my light regatta blue with grayed out bottom. The only place I can find that sells this color still is this company...

https://www.foxresto.com/1985-86-Mustang-GT-Hood-Decal-With-GT-Cutout-p/2685009.htm

I'm asking $80 shipped for mine and NO, i do not take PAYPAL. I accept only Google Pay, Cash App, Circle Pay, and Zelle. I prefer Google Pay as it it the easiest to deal with and unlike Paypal doesn't require your SSN, Driver's license, Home address, Bank accounts, and a bunch of other personal information which is completely invasive IMO.

PM me if interested.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump1

#3 ·
Bump! Great price for this and hard to get in this color.

#4 ·
Bump!

#5 ·
Bump!

#6 ·
Bump!

#7 ·
Bump!

#8 ·
Bump!

#9 ·
Bump!

#10 ·
Bump! $50.

#11 ·
Bump! Google Pay or Cash App only.

#12 ·
Bump!

#13 ·
Bump!

You can add PayPal as a payment method to Google Pay if you still want to use PayPal.

#14 ·
Bump!

#15 ·
Bump!

#16 ·
Bump!

#17 ·
Bump!

#18 ·
Bump!

#19 ·
Bump!

#20 ·
Bump!

#21 ·
Bump!

#22 ·
#23 ·
Bump!

#24 ·
Bump!

#25 ·
$60? Let me know thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.