fox tunning - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-10-2016, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (14)
fox tunning

whats the best bang for the buck for tuning supercharged fox
PMS, FAST, HOLLEY??????
a lot of pms out for sale is there a reason ??
thanks for any suggestions

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-10-2016, 12:07 PM

Trader Feedback: (5)
you're asking a question which has a lot of different answers that will go on for weeks. Here's questions you should be asking a yourself before buying an ecm system. What am I willing to spend? How good is the customer and technical service? How many people are running the system? How many people aren't running the system? How proficient am I on a laptop? What is the extent of my tuning experience? What do I need the system to do? Do I want to "set it and forget it." Or do I want to play around the tune and learn an thing or two?

PMS has been around a long time. I'm not sure that they have come out with a new version of it yet. People are updating to different systems in search of more power, dependability, fuel economy etc...

Do you have a system yet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode