FAST XFI Spaghetti Junction - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-05-2015, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
FAST XFI Spaghetti Junction

Greetings! I've also posted this in the wiring section, or at least some of it. I've been left to take care of a mess left to me by a not so honest and now defunct speed shop. Trying to make sense of what I have, what I'm missing, and what I need to do. The basic deal is an XFI install, for a turbo setup in a 93 GT.

The harness is partially installed and has been run through the firewall. Here's where I started....

I've seperated the original, stock harness, from the XFI harness. I'm wanting to ditch the OEM ECM pigtail, for simplicity. Here's the harness to ditch....

How far down does the rabbit hole go? is this mess loomed into the body harness???? Ideally, I'm having to rewire the alternator/charging system too, so any advice on the simplist wiring setup is appreciated.

Also, can I cap, ground, and simply hide the XFI connectors I dont need?? This one is for the crank sensor...

A tremendous thanks in advance for the help- going to be asking a lot of questions on this, and really needing the Mustang family to help me clean up someone else's mess!

Regards,
Eric

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode