PiMPing my 393 fox with Stinger! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 Old 07-21-2014, 07:25 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (30)
Garage
PiMPing my 393 fox with Stinger!

well, i got home from vacation and found this had arrived... (of course the tire tubes, filter, aluminum tube and GoPro mount didnt come from stinger).

image by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

so your asking... "whats a PiMP?" PiMP is a product made from Stinger with a microsquirt module, so it uses Tunerstudio and the Megalogviewer for software like the megasquirt does.
they have their own forum that the builders moderate, so they are always there to help with any problems (i use the screename "juicedcoupe" there)...
Home |
its a standalone EMS handmade in a repurposed ford ECU case so it fits back in the stock location. it is plug n play as it plugs into the stock harness and heres the kicker...it can be reset to work on many performance ford applications by simply removing the case cover and changing the orientation of the pin jumpers on the board. the last PNP EMS i had was the megasquirt MS2 v3.57 gen 1 and i loved it! and my choice to use the PiMP this time should NOT be seen as to discourage anyone from the DIYautotune products, i just decided to give the PiMP a try this time. here is a link to it with a complete description...
STINGER PERFORMANCE PARTS - 2.3 Turbo Performance Parts for Mustang SVO, Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Merkur XR4Ti, Pinto, Ranger, and Sand Rails
so i figured i would start a thread documenting my install and experiences. im gonna do the gear swap and try the 28" slicks on the stock ECU and C&L MAF and make another trip to the track so i have an accurate baseline for the PiMP comparison... more to come!

replaced the 93'ish coupe with a 76 F100, 393, 11.5:1, TEA CNC 205 TW's, custom Hyd Roller, Super Vic, 830 HP, AOD, Edge custom conv., Silverfox SPT-MAC-TB.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 Old 07-21-2014, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
heres a look inside my PiMP, starting with the 4 bar map sensor good for 44# of boost!

IMG_1787[1] by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

and it has a seperate pressure sensor for barometric so the ECU can get a good reading/calculation of manifold pressure either boost or vac...

IMG_1788[1] by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

and here it is after i set the pin jumpers in the orientation to suit my application and placed the DB connector on the board for later use, i will be able to solder wire on the leads and expand beyond what the EEC connector can handle so i can control both stages of nitrous, two cooling fans, and a boost controller (might add some boost also later )...

IMG_1793[1] by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

replaced the 93'ish coupe with a 76 F100, 393, 11.5:1, TEA CNC 205 TW's, custom Hyd Roller, Super Vic, 830 HP, AOD, Edge custom conv., Silverfox SPT-MAC-TB.
post #3 of 47 Old 07-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (87)
Looking forward to reading about your experience with PiMP. Wishing you the best.

See ya
Michael Plummer

849rwhp and 771rwtq SAE
ProCharger D1 and Snow Performance Water/Methanol
Pro-M Racing EMS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 47 Old 07-22-2014, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
thanks Mike, ive got high expectations.

post #5 of 47 Old 07-24-2014, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Since im not the best at soldering, i decided to use an old printer cable to connect to the PiMPs extra in/outputs. I cut the end off, peeled back each wire, then used the trusty meter to OHM out the cable and write down what color corresponded to what position on the plug, so i can tap into each extra function... Launch control (two step), 2 stages if nitrous and control for each cooling fan.

IMG_1808 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_1809 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_1810 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_1812 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_1813 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

IMG_1814 by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

post #6 of 47 Old 07-25-2014, 09:43 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
That's pretty thin gauge wire. Should be OK for sensor / switch inputs, but I'd be a bit worried about running anything that needs more current through it.

Matt Cramer
post #7 of 47 Old 07-25-2014, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Cramer View Post
That's pretty thin gauge wire. Should be OK for sensor / switch inputs, but I'd be a bit worried about running anything that needs more current through it.
yes, it will just be trigger for relays.

post #8 of 47 Old 07-25-2014, 03:39 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Looks pretty neat! I hope it works out well for you. Please post updates as you progress.
post #9 of 47 Old 07-25-2014, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Mazza View Post
Looks pretty neat! I hope it works out well for you. Please post updates as you progress.
no problem, i figured i would document this for anyone else curious.

post #10 of 47 Old 07-27-2014, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
okay, ive been tinkering around with the supplied tune, adding the advanced features and such, needless to say my excitement is building. i decided to start preparing things, the first thing was to get power to my wideband and signal back to the ECU, im wanting to get rid of the oem O2 sub harness and tuck all the remaining wires on the pass side behind the inner fender to clean things up, i decided to patch the WB signal into the harness at the EEC connector. then i remembered when i had my MS2PNP the guys at DIY suggested getting power and ground for the WB from the same source as the ECU or the AFR numbers could be skewed, i didnt know if this was an issue with the PiMP as well and i didnt want to take a chance, so i tapped into the EEC connector for that too. the power wires will goto an add-on cig lighter recepticle so my Innovate LM2 can be plugged into this source, but it can be removed and used in something else easily as well.

NOTE: dont go by color codes when making connections to the oem EEC connector... they are not consistent, they have changed thru all the years of production... this is more than likely why DIY, Stinger, ect tell you what pin number to connect to and NOT a color.

image by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

post #11 of 47 Old 08-09-2014, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Garage
okay, got the PiMP installed, the wideband installed...

2:45 pm today: the car started right up and idled! got the timing in TS set on fixed, and checked to make sure the motor was at 20, so the next thing i was reading told me to get the idle the way i wanted it, backed out the idle screw until i was around 1k with a smooth idle, still i noticed a rich exhaust smell (reading 13.5-14.5) then i found the part that said if idle smells rich take some fuel away from the 8 surrounding cells, large cams (like mine) usually like an indicated idle AFR of around 16:1-17:1 (due to the overlap), so i backed it down to around there which brought my idle up to around 1200 and a bit smoother (nice!), TS kind of scared me since this was making my AFR gauge turn red from time to time. so im at 16:1-17:1 AFRs, with a smooth (as can be expected) 1200 RPM idle and NO SURGE... pretty happy. gonna go back out and smooth the transitions from idle to the rest of the map, then off for a short test ride before an autotune session.

3:40 pm today:
well... just got back from a short ride, the transitions from idle feel good, pulls great! next time out, some VE Analyze Live!

so far, so good, driving around, cruising... for some reason, autotune (VE Analyze Live) isnt making corrections in the ECU, so reading more info on using it.

post #12 of 47 Old 08-09-2014, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
this is only the second time ive started the car with the PiMP...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6o15yhALs

getting the timing "sync'd" to the motor...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v8JlQb3mF4

i read on further and found that, i wanted the AFR's to read a little higher due to the cam overlap, this was filmed before those adjustments.

post #13 of 47 Old 08-17-2014, 09:48 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Why did you buy this over a mspnp? Just curious as I'm debating between these two. Only thing that has me wanting the mspnp is the actual peak and hold drivers and what seems like better support( don't like how stinger support is so secretive)
post #14 of 47 Old 08-18-2014, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvr View Post
Why did you buy this over a mspnp? Just curious as I'm debating between these two. Only thing that has me wanting the mspnp is the actual peak and hold drivers and what seems like better support( don't like how stinger support is so secretive)
i had the 1 gen PNP system from DIY and loved it, although it was a little hard for me to learn what i needed to learn from the megamanual. the peak and hold drivers are for use with low Z injectors, right? i didnt have a need for that, since high Z injectors are available in any size i would ever need.

1. price vs. features
2. simplicity, the PiMP comes with a base tune targeted toward your vehicle combination.
3. availability of help, i was actually suprised shannon and wes are always available day, night, weekends to answer my dumb questions.
4. they have their own forum, it may come off as being secretive, but its not really. it seems they prefer to keep most of the info on their own site so they dont have to keep up with looking on a bunch of places to help their customers... feel free to join and ask anything on your mind.
Home |

post #15 of 47 Old 08-18-2014, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
oh and...
5. flexability, i was gonna have to send my 1 gen PNP back in to be modded for launch and nitrous control (should have had it done when i ordered it), the PiMP uses a unique system of PINs on the board that are jumpered for whatever configuration you want and it can be changed anytime by the end user... if i decide i want launch control, add a jumper... if i decide i want to control nitrous, add a jumper... a second stage, add a jumper... if i sell my engine and decide to build an SHO 3.0 or a turbo 2.3 move jumpers to change configuration, thats VERY cool!

post #16 of 47 Old 08-19-2014, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
update: i was nervous about manually adjusting the VE table, so ive been using autotune and it was a little slow going, i had a definate breakup above 4k rpms, there is a member on stinger's forum called nopushrod he had me send my tune to him, he made some adjustments adding what i thought was alot of fuel. when i tried it, it was exactly what the motor wanted! revved past 6k easily, which gave me a little confidence and i started smoothing to the surrounding cells, checking the logs and adjusting until ive got the WOT afrs around 13:1... im almost to the point that i can call the VE table close and adjust my "cranking priming" to make starting easier, then adjust the WUE... then i will remove the pimp and put the EEC back in with the MAF and goto the track for one last run on that stuff, change back to the PiMP at the track and see the difference.

post #17 of 47 Old 08-20-2014, 05:27 AM
Corral Elite Member

Looks and sounds like everything is moving along smoothly. I know you mentioned it in one of your videos but get the wiring done correctly before it causes you some mishap. Was curious as to what the acronym WUE stands for. With the same timing, and fueling the Elapsed Times and MPH should basically be the same.

849rwhp and 771rwtq SAE
Pro-M Racing EMS
post #18 of 47 Old 08-20-2014, 05:50 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Plummer View Post
I know you mentioned it in one of your videos but get the wiring done correctly before it causes you some mishap. Was curious as to what the acronym WUE stands for. With the same timing, and fueling the Elapsed Times and MPH should basically be the same.
yeah, i figured once the tune was done and i make the switch back to the EEC i would take care of the ghetto wiring. WUE = warm up enrichment, the main VE table needs to be fairly dialed in before taking care of the cranking pulse and WUE due to those being based in part on the VE table. and therein last sentence lies the key, im hoping the PiMP will allow me to tailor the timing and fueling curves better for my combo than the EEC did, coupled with the increased rev limit (6250/EEC 7200/PiMP) to see some substaintial gains. thanks for keeping up with me Mike.

post #19 of 47 Old 08-25-2014, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
well, progress has slowed a little. i found that i was nearing 100% DC on my injectors (no suprise 36's on a 393), so i found a good deal on ebay for a set of SD 80's... shouldnt have ANY more injector being too small issues.

post #20 of 47 Old 09-15-2014, 07:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
so the new injectors showed up, installed them. opened tunerstudio, went to the injector settings, required fuel and entered the new parameter (80# injector) which generated a new VE map... the car started right up with a little throttle input, i let it completely warm up then highlighted the cells surrounding the area it was idling in and adjusted the map until i reached the highest RPM idle which was smooth. next i gave it a few free-revs watching the afrs and manually adjusting/smoothing the transisions from idle, then took it for a ride and turned on the autotune. all told, it took about 15 minutes to warm up, get the idle dialed in, VE map adjusted enough for a first drive and most of the cruise cells adjusted with auto tune! the more i learn about this stuff the more i LOVE it!

got back and was looking over the logs only to see the injectors are now getting to 65%... i called BS! no way an 80# injector should be anywhere near 65% on my motor, so i went for another ride and watched the fuel pressure gauge and noticed it dropping from 40 to 30 at WOT, so swapped the svt focus 255 pump for a HFP 300lph... time for more autotune, LOL!

post #21 of 47 Old 09-17-2014, 04:57 AM

Trader Feedback: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdcoupe View Post
so the new injectors showed up, installed them. opened tunerstudio, went to the injector settings, required fuel and entered the new parameter (80# injector) which generated a new VE map... the car started right up with a little throttle input, i let it completely warm up then highlighted the cells surrounding the area it was idling in and adjusted the map until i reached the highest RPM idle which was smooth. next i gave it a few free-revs watching the afrs and manually adjusting/smoothing the transisions from idle, then took it for a ride and turned on the autotune. all told, it took about 15 minutes to warm up, get the idle dialed in, VE map adjusted enough for a first drive and most of the cruise cells adjusted with auto tune! the more i learn about this stuff the more i LOVE it!

got back and was looking over the logs only to see the injectors are now getting to 65%... i called BS! no way an 80# injector should be anywhere near 65% on my motor, so i went for another ride and watched the fuel pressure gauge and noticed it dropping from 40 to 30 at WOT, so swapped the svt focus 255 pump for a HFP 300lph... time for more autotune, LOL!
Wow.. I'm impressed... I'm considering ditching my quarterhorse and going MS. I'm assuming none of your factory gauges or anything work correct??

95 Crystal White Cobra #702
post #22 of 47 Old 09-18-2014, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLWNBYU View Post
Wow.. I'm impressed... I'm considering ditching my quarterhorse and going MS. I'm assuming none of your factory gauges or anything work correct??
why wouldnt any of my gauges work? everything works, it all worked when i had my MS2 also... i like how close the provided startup tune was, i havent had to touch the spark map, if i goto a dyno there may be some changes to be made, but its VERY close. the only changes ive had to make thus far were the basic settings (sensor calibrations, ect.) and the fueling. im going to meet Wes at the "megameet" this weekend, so im a little excited to meet all the guys involved with my Stinger PiMP and megasquirt.

post #23 of 47 Old 09-18-2014, 06:47 AM Thread Starter

Garage
forgot to mention, i got the new HFP 300lph pump swapped in and now it holds pressure after priming the pump, plus pressure doesnt drop at WOT... as soon as i started driving after the pump swap, autotune started pulling fuel from the cruise cells as i was overfueling in an attempt to counteract the pump not providing enough fuel. working out nice.

post #24 of 47 Old 09-18-2014, 10:51 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Garage
Do you have any idle issues with the batch fire injection system?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
89 LX. 363, single turbo, Super Vic EFI, TFS high port heads by TEA, solid roller, glide. Holley HP EFI. (exact combo varies)
post #25 of 47 Old 09-18-2014, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomR View Post
Do you have any idle issues with the batch fire injection system?
idle with this PiMP is perfect, couldnt ask for better. however, ive got the closed loop idle turned off, im just controlling the idle with the spark and fuel maps. did you have any specific issues you have questions about?

when i had the MS2 i had a persistent surge i couldnt do anything with, but i (stupidly) insisted on staying in closed loop idling and hindsight is telling me it was actually causing my issues instead of curing them.

from now on, i will be tuning idle without it, then if there is an issue with P/S, A/C or another accessory dropping idle too much, use closed loop to take care of that ONLY.

post #26 of 47 Old 09-18-2014, 05:29 PM
Corral Elite Member

Quote:
from now on, i will be tuning idle without it, then if there is an issue with P/S, A/C or another accessory dropping idle too much, use closed loop to take care of that ONLY.
Very happy everything is working well for you. But I have a question: If someone wanted to turn their A/C on, the processor would switch to closed loop to keep the idle from dropping? Is that correct?

849rwhp and 771rwtq SAE
Pro-M Racing EMS
post #27 of 47 Old 09-18-2014, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Plummer View Post
Very happy everything is working well for you. But I have a question: If someone wanted to turn their A/C on, the processor would switch to closed loop to keep the idle from dropping? Is that correct?
actually it appears as though the answer is yes, i answer that way because right now the a/c is off my car (busted a line when putting the motor in), but in the tunerstudio settings there is a setting for a/c-fan idle up with settings to control the closed loop idle. the main thing ive found with idle control is to get the motor idling reliably in open loop, then use the closed loop control to maintain what you have, when additional loads are added.

im planning on going to the "megameet" this saturday and hopefully will be learning more about the systems, since all the gurus will be there.

post #28 of 47 Old 09-19-2014, 12:33 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Quote:
idle with this PiMP is perfect, couldnt ask for better. however, ive got the closed loop idle turned off, im just controlling the idle with the spark and fuel maps. did you have any specific issues you have questions about?

when i had the MS2 i had a persistent surge i couldnt do anything with, but i (stupidly) insisted on staying in closed loop idling and hindsight is telling me it was actually causing my issues instead of curing them.

That seems a little odd. Unless it's just that the batch fire is a bit too slow to respond, you would think that adding fuel control to the mix would improve idle smoothness.

I wonder if there is an issue with O2 / Lambda delay?

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA) • LAMBDA Lag/Delay - Please Clarify (View topic)

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA) • Feature Request: Lambda Delay Wizard (View topic)
post #29 of 47 Old 09-19-2014, 01:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Mazza View Post
That seems a little odd. Unless it's just that the batch fire is a bit too slow to respond, you would think that adding fuel control to the mix would improve idle smoothness.

I wonder if there is an issue with O2 / Lambda delay?

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA) • LAMBDA Lag/Delay - Please Clarify (View topic)

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA) • Feature Request: Lambda Delay Wizard (View topic)
when i changed injectors and adjusted the required fuel, i did have to add fuel to get a smooth idle in a few cells, but there is a point at which you surpass what fuel the motor needs to idle, thats when i dialed it back a little... im not sure if this is what you were referring to or not...

post #30 of 47 Old 12-14-2014, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
UPDATE: well, ive had my car running great on the PiMP for a little while now. i only had one issue thru the summer months that i paid little attention to, i had to give it a little throttle input while cranking to get the car to start... no problem, i just gave it some and it started. this didnt become a problem until the temps cooled off (below around 50 deg ambient) and the tune was in a portion that was "untuned" (priming pulse, cranking pulse, and idle duty) when i gace the throttle input to start it (like i did in the summer) it would flood the motor with fuel, making it near impossible to get running in these ambient temps.

so i had a little time today to do a little tinkering around (pulled ALOT of fuel from cranking and priming, added a bit of idle duty). once i got it running and completely warmed up, i adjusted the above settings until now ive got it starting nicely on its own w/o throttle input from me (dancing!). i smoothed the settings from there back down thru the lower temps and now im waiting for the car to completely cool (probably until tomorrow) and see what ive got. im sure it wont be just jump in and everything is perfect, but maybe now that warm starts are tuned, i should be ALOT closer on cold starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv_Z...FGELlBMQ_yQenA

went out after letting it cool a little (down to 110 deg CLT) and it still started fine w/o throttle input, went straight to idle.

post #31 of 47 Old 12-22-2014, 04:57 PM

I never have to give it any throttle, but it takes an extra 1 sec to crank before starting. My tune is probably a lot different from yours. because I use MAF for fuel & MAP for timing. Makes so much power for the street, boost is never needed. Re-engineered IC plumbing works like a champ, i.e. some bypass, but not 100% bypass, so there there is always flow except at idle (18-20inHg vacuum). It loves this cooler weather (70's).

MAF is the way to go, if you still have it & the transfer function to input to TS. Had to tweak it a bit for closed loop idle stability. Help from MSExtra Forum was invaluable.

1988 GT, 57k mi, Orig Owner
ProCharger P600B, FRPP Headers, Flowmaster F2, 3G Alt, Mk8 Fan/DCC, 3.55's, Prog Springs, ST Brace, G/Trac Bar, Subfrms, UCA, LCA, FCA, Tokico 5-ways, C/C Plates, CSA 16x8, Bridgestone RE760 Sport 225/50R16, Megasquirt DIYPNPF60, LC2 WBO2, C&L76mm MAF w/LU47's
post #32 of 47 Old 12-23-2014, 07:09 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown88GT View Post
I never have to give it any throttle, but it takes an extra 1 sec to crank before starting. My tune is probably a lot different from yours. because I use MAF for fuel & MAP for timing. Makes so much power for the street, boost is never needed. Re-engineered IC plumbing works like a champ, i.e. some bypass, but not 100% bypass, so there there is always flow except at idle (18-20inHg vacuum). It loves this cooler weather (70's).

MAF is the way to go, if you still have it & the transfer function to input to TS. Had to tweak it a bit for closed loop idle stability. Help from MSExtra Forum was invaluable.
ive already sold all my MAF stuff, this one is running/idling perfectly, just working on the starting portion. my battery has been on its last leg for a while, gonna replace it before i go any further.

post #33 of 47 Old 12-24-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
ive already sold all my MAF stuff, this one is running/idling perfectly, just working on the starting portion. my battery has been on its last leg for a while, gonna replace it before i go any further.
I only kept mine since I spent so much time & effort getting a long length of straight pipe in front of it. It's buried inside the fender & added an extra connector/plug inside the engine compartment. Didn't want to take it out & add new pipe to take it's place. Only had to add 2 wires to the MS, since the power wires were already connected. Then change TS to look at the analog input, then add the transfer function.

It started & idled fine with the MAP but runs a lot better under load with the MAF. Everything changes after WUE & CL Idle is engaged. Once you get further into it, you'll see what I mean. Took about 12 mo to find the right "cruising" tune. There is a reason why all OEM's & why Pro-M use MAF; MAP is an approximation, MAF is a measurement.

1988 GT, 57k mi, Orig Owner
ProCharger P600B, FRPP Headers, Flowmaster F2, 3G Alt, Mk8 Fan/DCC, 3.55's, Prog Springs, ST Brace, G/Trac Bar, Subfrms, UCA, LCA, FCA, Tokico 5-ways, C/C Plates, CSA 16x8, Bridgestone RE760 Sport 225/50R16, Megasquirt DIYPNPF60, LC2 WBO2, C&L76mm MAF w/LU47's
post #34 of 47 Old 12-24-2014, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown88GT View Post
I only kept mine since I spent so much time & effort getting a long length of straight pipe in front of it. It's buried inside the fender & added an extra connector/plug inside the engine compartment. Didn't want to take it out & add new pipe to take it's place. Only had to add 2 wires to the MS, since the power wires were already connected. Then change TS to look at the analog input, then add the transfer function.

It started & idled fine with the MAP but runs a lot better under load with the MAF. Everything changes after WUE & CL Idle is engaged. Once you get further into it, you'll see what I mean. Took about 12 mo to find the right "cruising" tune. There is a reason why all OEM's & why Pro-M use MAF; MAP is an approximation, MAF is a measurement.
honestly, i doubt i will ever put a MAF back on mine. my MS2 PNP i had before did pretty good without it as well. i like having "one less thing" like the density mustangs before 89. all oems didnt use MAF's, you remember the early sefi mustangs and chebby didnt use them until lately. IIRC all the tuned port cars were density. its like the ole BTM/FMU vs "tuned" debate within the supercharged ranks, personally i dont think one is "right" and the other is "wrong", its just different ways of doing the same job.

post #35 of 47 Old 01-02-2015, 09:52 AM

Trader Feedback: (15)
Glad I found this. I have a PiMP sitting on my workbench waiting to go on. Stock 5.0 now, but I am collecting parts for a W build. Decided to learn to tune on a stock motor and then go from there. I think I've seen some of your posts on the Stinger forum. May have a few questions for you when I get around to putting it in - hopefully in 2 weeks.

*Edit - I am trying to figure out how to run COP in wasted spark, have a thread going over there too. Hope it can be done relatively easy. They don't seem to be too enthusiastic about users stepping too far outside of the PNP realm it seems. Maybe Im just reading into it wrong.

1990 Coupe: Play toy
2012 GT Premium: Daily Driver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement