JMS CHIP? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-15-2014, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Garage
Exclamation JMS CHIP?

I need to get my car running right ...the kid I bought this car from put 24lb injectors in with stock ecu and maf (car runs like ####) you can check my bio to see mods...I see this jms chip that people are talking about and I figured I may be better than the calibrated maf because you tell jms exactly what bolt-ons you have and other info about your car and the send you a chip which can be retuned ....what do you guys think...let me know asap...because im getting this or the calibrated maf....or even the cobra ecu(im a little weary of this one but if it is a direct swap with no special adapters or cables then good

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-15-2014, 10:53 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Either will get the car running better. The maf would do the trick but you would get more power out of the chip plus if u plan on more mods later the chip can be retuned to get the most out of all your mods. Id say get the tune. You could also get other brand chips just make sure its for a custom tune and not one of those preburnt tunes. Hope this help. Im still learning myself but the chip is what I would do. Or you could possibly just put the 19lb injectors in u can find them next to nothing in the classifieds here. That is if the 19s will support the mods you have now I never looked at your sig

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement