Do I need to swap EEC when going from AODE to manual - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (4)
Do I need to swap EEC when going from AODE to manual

I have a 95 GT that was auto from the factory and I'm going to manual with a used Tremec 3550 ( from life before the TKO's ). I originally thought I was going have to change the computer, but I've been reading of how people have simply changed the setup on their original computers.

I am looking at The TwEECer -- EEC-IV user programmable module at their product and it appears that it will allow me to change the trans setup and also allow for future tuning capabilities. Has anyone used "tweecer" or something simular? Any feedback or suggestions?

Note: I have 306, with H/C/I and turbo kit so I'd planned on having my car professionally dyno-tuned when I'm done with assembly, so I'm not trying to do the final tuning on my own. I'd just the ability to make tweaks done the road.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode