Sorry to bring this up again... Here's the setup that I'm considering, please let me know your thoughts...
(1) 2ga wire (fused) from 3g alt to cut-off switch (do they make lugs that'll fit on the back of the 3g for a 1/0 cable??? if so, I'll use 1/0 from the 3g)
I'm planning on leaving the 2 black/orange stripe wires on the (+) stud of the 3g along with the 2ga. going to the cut-off switch. Is this okay?
(2) 1/0 welding cable from cut-off switch to (+) on Optima red top battery
(3) 1/0 welding cable from other side of cut-off switch to (+) side of driver's side mounted solenoid
(4) 1/0 welding cable from battery (-) to timing cover
(5) 1/0 welding cable from timing cover to front frame rail
(6) Short 8ga. cable from battery (-) to quad shock mount
(7) Factory block to firewall ground strap in place
(8) 10ga. wire from EEC driver's side inner fender ground location to (-) on battery
Starter: (Ford Motosport High Torque starter)
(9) Using the included FMS high torque starter cable - from the starter solenoid to the (+) on the inner fender mounted (driver's side) solenoid.
Did I screw anything up? Will I blow up my car with this setup or will it kick ass?
1986 GT: Vortech V2 SQ, AFM PP, Stinger PiMPxs (MS3), LSx D585 coils, 64-bit Tuning Cam Sync & Crank Trigger, Pro-M 80 N/A cal, E7s, Performer RPM intake, 75mm TB, 42lb injectors, GSS340, LT headers, 31-spline axles & 9" ends, Pro3i adj. LCA's, FRPP HD UCA's, '99 Cobra wheels, Bilstein HDs, MM Front Coilovers, Bullitt/SN95 13"/11.65" brakes
Last edited by Quik5oh; 10-07-2004 at 09:59 PM.