Wiring Diagram - no power to pump 1994 GT - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-12-2002, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
Exclamation Wiring Diagram - no power to pump 1994 GT

I need a complete wiring diagram for a 94 gt. Just installed Cold air kit and fuel pump will not turn on and I must locate the relay before I can go any further. Please e-mail me a copy of the wiring diagram or tell me which relay is which. Very URGENT!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-13-2002, 01:10 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
umm i think its under the drivers seat, also check the inertia switch

post #3 of 5 Old 01-13-2002, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sn95mustang347
umm i think its under the drivers seat, also check the inertia switch
No it's not, that's on the fox bodies. The realy is located in the CCRM module. It's a black box located by you coolant overflow. If you think that is bad, you need to replace the whole thing. It contais fuel pump relay, high & low fan speed and one more I can't remember. I got a spare one if you need one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-13-2002, 01:42 PM

Check the fuses. I had my fuel pump quit on me when some jacka$$ pulled out in front of me.... and I had to slam on the brakes!

The car just died and wouldn't start back up.... after turning the key on a few times, I noticed the fuel pump was not turning on.

I checked the inertia switch in the trunk.... it was ok. Then I checked the fuel pump fuse... it was good. Then I just started yanking out all the fuses under the dash, I found a blown fuse... and it was labeled in the owners manuel as the "eec power relay coil". I changed it out, and the car fired right up... and off I went

BTW... The previous post is correct, the fuel pump relay is in the ccrm (constant control relay module). You have to replace the whole thing if it is bad I think they cost around $100

Last edited by Nitro_Snake; 01-13-2002 at 01:45 PM.
post #5 of 5 Old 01-14-2002, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
Fuel pump

Thanks guys all of you were right in one aspect or another and I appreciate your help. By the way it was the fuel pump fuse in the under hood compartment. It is #11 and is a MAX 20A fuse.

Thanks,

Art Zarate Jr.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement