Clicking Noise - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-11-2018, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
Clicking Noise

So I got my 01 GT Vert out of storage over the weekend and brought it home. Kept it in my grandfathers garage all winter, had to keep jumping it as the battery would never hold a charge. Got it home and it sat till today when I put in a new motorcraft battery. Started right up but then I started hearing a faint clicking under the pass side dash. It would click, wait a second and click again then it wouldnt do it till about 10 seconds later. It kept doing it whether the air was on or off, only time it seemed to stop was when the ac was turned on. I have hot and cold and all the positions work. Does this sound like a blend door motor? Just thought its odd it just started and it does it when the air is off? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode