2003 Mustang Wiring Pinout - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 02-15-2017, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (37)
2003 Mustang Wiring Pinout

Hi guys i'm looking for a pin out for the switches on a 2003 mustang.. Specifically i need the headlight switch, and multi function. i'm looking for a diagram that has a picture of the connector and lists the pinouts and wire colors. I'll post an example of what i'm looking for. I'm hoping someone has a wiring book laying around. I'm sure the wiring is the same from atleast 96 up so if you could attach a few pictures i'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg install-fox-body-mustang-headlight-switch-and-harness_5113048e.jpg (27.0 KB, 8 views)

Crystal White 1995 GT Convertible, TFS Twisted Wedge 170's, Steeda 19 cam, Tmoss ported explorer lower, AMK Racing Products Shorty Headers, Catted X-Pipe to Flow Master 40's, COBRA T-5, Powerdyne Blower @7psi 366RWHP 351RWTQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-16-2017, 03:02 AM

Trader Feedback: (18)

Hope this helps ya out. Let me know if any others you need

93 Alloy Metallic Coupe In Progress

306, Fully Ported Twisted Wedges, Holley Systemax, Comp Cam Pro Mags & Custom Grind, PA Racing Tubular K, MM A Arms, MM Coilovers, Tokico D Specs, Cobra Brakes & Black Bullitts
post #3 of 8 Old 02-16-2017, 04:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMotorNotch View Post

Hope this helps ya out. Let me know if any others you need
You are the man! Thank you so much! Would you happen to have the wiper/washer switch as well?And If you don't mind me asking where did you find those?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 02-16-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearbox94 View Post
You are the man! Thank you so much! Would you happen to have the wiper/washer switch as well?And If you don't mind me asking where did you find those?
No problem. The second connector "C202a" is the only one I see for the wiper part of the switch & then the signal from the switch goes to the GEM module. I have access to most of the Ford wiring manuals back to the mid 90's thru a couple programs we use at the shop so I try to help out when I can because I know alot of times its hard to find a specific diagram you're looking for.

306, Fully Ported Twisted Wedges, Holley Systemax, Comp Cam Pro Mags & Custom Grind, PA Racing Tubular K, MM A Arms, MM Coilovers, Tokico D Specs, Cobra Brakes & Black Bullitts
post #5 of 8 Old 02-18-2017, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
No problem. The second connector "C202a" is the only one I see for the wiper part of the switch & then the signal from the switch goes to the GEM module. I have access to most of the Ford wiring manuals back to the mid 90's thru a couple programs we use at the shop so I try to help out when I can because I know alot of times its hard to find a specific diagram you're looking for.
Ah so the GEM is what sends the signal to the washer/wiper. I never would have thought about that thanks man! and that's awesome to have access to all those diagrams. I think i might go ahead and order a wiring book for the 03 mustang. I'm dropping a cobra drive train in my 91' so i'm trying to figure out how to rewire all the fox switches to work with the cobra harness.

Crystal White 1995 GT Convertible, TFS Twisted Wedge 170's, Steeda 19 cam, Tmoss ported explorer lower, AMK Racing Products Shorty Headers, Catted X-Pipe to Flow Master 40's, COBRA T-5, Powerdyne Blower @7psi 366RWHP 351RWTQ
post #6 of 8 Old 02-23-2017, 08:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
you wouldn't happen to have the pinout for the instrument cluster would you?

post #7 of 8 Old 02-23-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearbox94 View Post
Ah so the GEM is what sends the signal to the washer/wiper. I never would have thought about that thanks man! and that's awesome to have access to all those diagrams. I think i might go ahead and order a wiring book for the 03 mustang. I'm dropping a cobra drive train in my 91' so i'm trying to figure out how to rewire all the fox switches to work with the cobra harness.
I gotcha, that should turn out pretty sweet man. I would offer to copy the whole manual for you but it only gives me the option to do page by page so it would take a ton of time.

As for the cluster pinouts, it looks like there's only 2 connectors so I'll attach them

post #8 of 8 Old 03-01-2017, 01:09 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Hi...i am a new user here.As per my knowledge the second connector "C202a" is the only one I see for the wiper part of the switch & then the signal from the switch goes to the GEM module. I have access to most of the Ford wiring manuals back to the mid 90's thru a couple programs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement