Steering Column wiring 1988 mustang - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-06-2016, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
Steering Column wiring 1988 mustang

Put manual pedal in the car and starting to put column back and have some wires that came out of plugs?? And one plug im not sure where it even goes. Ill take some picks but ill explain first. The connector idk ab is small grey one side of it has two green wires one of them has a black stripe.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (92.7 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-06-2016, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

Next is the 3 different wires with the metal on the ends looks like they come out of a plug someway. One is blue/ orange stripe. Next is red/white stripe. And the last actually has 2 wires on one clip. Red and red w black stripe

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (77.6 KB, 6 views)
post #3 of 4 Old 08-06-2016, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Ok guys upon further evaluation looks like i have a plug in thats broke? Little assurance from someone that can look would be great. And also if u could get me a picture to confirm and also let me know where the wires go in the plug. Theres 4 prongs in the plug in. But my femal connector looks broke on one side and i think this is where all my loose wires go. Also how would i get this plug if this is correct? Any help greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (48.5 KB, 4 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-06-2016, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Another picture of the plug i believe is broke and should be a 4 plug connector.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (70.8 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement