gauge pod lights - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-25-2002, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Exclamation gauge pod lights

My damn gauge lights went out. they were going dim and all of a sudden tonight they went out so now i cant see what my speed is a night. anybody got any tips on fixing this and will it be expensive? Will this be a good time to throw in a white face gauge kit?
(3 questions)

Also, anybody know a web site that sells blue silicone radiator hose kits?
(1 question)

Thanks in advance fellas

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-26-2002, 12:43 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
actually...you can just take the pod out. you use a torx bit to take out the pod and unplug everything in the back. there are like 4 bulbs back there i think that unscrew...take them out and find out which ones you need. dunno where to get them. hopefully someone can help ya on that part. good luck

black '03 cobra convertible. bassani o/r xpipe, magnaflow catback, steeda cai and cdc lightbar
post #3 of 7 Old 09-26-2002, 04:40 AM

mine was a fuse. does your clock dim almost to the point to where it looks broken, when the headlights are on? if so, you have the same problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 09-26-2002, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BenW
mine was a fuse. does your clock dim almost to the point to where it looks broken, when the headlights are on? if so, you have the same problem.
My car does that - and I'm sure I checked all the fuses - I'll have to check again. My clock stops when the headlights are on too! I'm about 2 seconds from unplugging the dang thing. It seems to be a bad ground or soemthing. FWIW, my foglights aren't working either.

Shawn

'06 Mercury Montego - FWD, 6-Speed ATX, Premier package
'02 Volkswagon Jetta GLS TDI - mods & MPG!
'95 Mustang GT Convertible 5Sp - SOLD
post #5 of 7 Old 09-26-2002, 04:14 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
with all those problems you have, kinda sounds like a short. thats just too many things involved with the electrical system not to be a short or a fuse.

black '03 cobra convertible. bassani o/r xpipe, magnaflow catback, steeda cai and cdc lightbar
post #6 of 7 Old 09-26-2002, 04:43 PM

I examined my fuse and couldnt find a problem. However, it burned in a place that was hard to see. I found the problem later and fixed it.
post #7 of 7 Old 09-26-2002, 04:48 PM

I know...

Quote:
Originally posted by HazMat404
with all those problems you have, kinda sounds like a short. thats just too many things involved with the electrical system not to be a short or a fuse.
I'm printing electrical schematics for the lighting systems hoping to get it stratightened out. I will figure this out.

Shawn

'06 Mercury Montego - FWD, 6-Speed ATX, Premier package
'02 Volkswagon Jetta GLS TDI - mods & MPG!
'95 Mustang GT Convertible 5Sp - SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement