Shift Light and Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-22-2002, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Post Shift Light and Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge

I am requesting again (FOR 94-95 MUSTANG GT ..."0NLY") the "CORRECT" PIN nos. and corresponding wire colour at the PCM for hooking up my Shift Light and Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge.The replies I have received,state Red/Black or Grey/Light Blue at Pins #43 or #44 for Air/Fuel(these are the correct colours as shown in my book,but not the correct Pin nos!) The Shift Light shows Tan/Yellow or Orange/White,but is not pin #48?? Now I have tried to locate these colour wires through the maze of 60 wires and cannot find?? If anyone indeed has the "CORRECT" PIN nos,I would greatly appreciate your HELP?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-22-2002, 04:34 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
just hook the shift light up to the neg. of the coil, its a brown wire. as far as the air/fuel gauge, you have to pick which o2 sensor you want the reading off of and then find the coresponding color at the computer. hope that helps

03 Cobra Convertible
www.vanquish-tech.com
post #3 of 3 Old 08-22-2002, 09:34 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I just checked another wiring diagram, and it does not show the tach connecting to the PCM at all. It shows the Tan/Yellow wire running directly from the coil to the instrument cluster. I think that you are going to have to tap into that one at the back of the cluster.

The O2 sensor wires on the PCM are pin 43 for the Left one (red/black) and pin 44 for the right one (Gray/Lt. Blue).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement