Help ID a few wires that dont have homes! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
Help ID a few wires that dont have homes!

Scrapped out my 89 and I am putting everything into the 93 body I have, but I have a few harnesses that seem to not wont to find where they want to go. So I'm wondering what I can get here from you guys. Wiring/setup is from an 89 5.0 mustang, 5-speed. Here are the harnesses. starting from the passenger side going to the driver side:

2 wires, 1 white with light green stripe, other is dark green with orange stripe. Passenger side, middle area:

These 3 are pretty much dead center of the dash area, 2nd pic of the smaller harness wire colors:

Both grounds I believe:

Plug goes where the clutch quadrant area/gas pedal, wire color is light blue with yellow stripe, 2 black wires with white stripes:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (108.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (116.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (90.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (109.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (55.1 KB, 49 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-10-2012, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Left side of dash cluster, color is is light blue with white stripe, orange with I believe green stripe:

By drivers feet area:

This wire has 4 heavy wires, colored puple/white, black blue and one other attaching to a single wire in a harness, long grey in color, with the plug at the other side:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (48.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (46.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (45.0 KB, 46 views)
post #3 of 5 Old 04-11-2012, 07:25 AM

Trader Feedback: (7)
Good Thread here hope someone can help.
bump

'93 gt with edelbrock performer and , gt40x alumium heads ported and polished, crane 1.6 aluminum roller rockers, crane extreme engery cam, mac shorty headers and x-pipe, flowmaster 2 chamber dumped,fenderwell cold air 75 maf pro m maf calibrated for 24s with 24lb injector, 3:55, 255 fuelpump, gears, msd 6al complete ignition setup and slicks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-12-2012, 12:44 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
I take it this harness came out of a GT?

1st pic matches a speaker harness.
2nd pic the large connectors look like the connectors for the GT Low Fluid Module.
4th pic red and black wires could be the grounds for the sound system.
7th another speaker harness
9th connector for the Cooling Fan Controller used on the 2.3L. Just hang on the 5.0L.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! I figured out the speaker wire plugs yesterday as I was putting stuff a little bit more in. Just clicked on me out of no where. I ordered up the ford EVTM to see what I can get for as far as the other harnesses go, but for now I can throw the dash back together at least.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement