2011 Ford Edge Sport issue - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-04-2012, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
2011 Ford Edge Sport issue

Guys I know this forum is about Mustangs of all sort but since I have 2007 GT500 I hope this will justify if I ask for help,advise with troubling issues we have with our 2011 Ford Edge.I have imported her to Europe ,where there is simply no wide knowledge of American cars although they are quite popular here .Unfortunately when troubles starts you very much on your own....well what actually happened,after unlocking 2011 Edge,with IA remote,alarm went on for about minute,lights were on for another two minutes but after all went quite car won't crank,no ignition on at all,instrument cluster is half blind show only speedometer and mileage counter .All else is working,well sort off,I mean lights,radio etc.While locking or unlocking vehicle there is no chirp no more as it used to be but you can still lock/unlock car.Try hook up diagnostics and car won't communicate at all,show absolutely nothing.All the fuses and relays has been checked all is fine,battery is charged....Gentlemen any ideas what to look for ,how to sort this will be greatly appreciated.

Ivan

Last edited by Feral; 01-04-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-17-2012, 05:31 PM

Trader Feedback: (16)
Does the vehicle have sure start? Its like a battery pack next to battery. Try disconnecting that and go straight to the battery. Been having problems with those

Sponsored Links
Advertisement