hooked neutral safty switch up wrong - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-27-2011, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (17)
hooked neutral safty switch up wrong

hooked my neutral safty switch up wrong missed understood a post about puting all the wires at the switch at the peddle together of course it didnt work and burned up my svo rpm extender can visable see the diode burt but the car started up once i put the wires back to the switch but was hard to start once it did it ran 14:1 afr didnt move but drove fine just couldnt go into boost since i was stuck on 14:1.
today put new ecu in and car wont start smell fuel have spark dont know where to start the tps is reading signal .99 closed 4.79 wide open so kinda takes that one out i replaced the tfi module thinking that was it still wont start.
this is a 5speed a9l setup swaped in a c4 car ran good before i played with the peddle neutral safty wires.
any help on which direction to head in would be great

info added
12v at injectors,fuseable links at starter solenoid are good,the eec relay does click when i first turn the key on as does one in the engine bay fuel pump primes up also 45psi when key is turned on
more info
unhooked 6al2 box and used an old coil with the spout out got it to start but felt like slugy like down an ingector put spout in was able to drive around block then it started leaning out like out of gas 20:1 and stalling hardly get up drive way and hard starting and dieing super lean now think maybe dizzy is bad since the rest of the msd went bad it seems
more info
well new ecu tps sensor without sct chip in and car is runing and driving cant go into boost due to afrs being to lean now have to get a new 6al2 and coil runing on stock current possibly sct chip cleared it tune starts but runs very poor like injector out with chip out runs great idles and cruise good

Last edited by allenpeake; 05-29-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement