foxbody lc-1 wiring...anyone have a write-up or anything? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-19-2011, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (28)
foxbody lc-1 wiring...anyone have a write-up or anything?

i have the 02 sensor coming out from a grommet under the drivers seat...wires run up to the drivers kick panel...i want to tie everything in right there if possible but i have a few questions.

what lines are you guys tapping into?

what are the two black plugs that come off the controller and where do i put them?

i built a pod so my gauge can mount on my door...i routed the gauge wire through the door loom so i need the wiring to be around the drivers kick panel.

do i leave my stock 02 sensors in?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Trader Feedback: (162)
have you tried reading the instructions...???

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/s...C-1_Manual.pdf

'90 notch w/an "old school" cartech outlaw kit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When The Results Disagree With The Theory: Believe The Results And Invent A New Theory
post #3 of 4 Old 04-29-2011, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (28)
yes i did...was looking for what factory wires they spliced into...doesn't say that in the instructions....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-13-2011, 12:24 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
What EEC are you using? If stock then you need to leave the stock O2 sensors in.

I use to run a megasquirt with the LC-1. I had wired the stuff going to the ecu through the stock O2 wiring. I took an old O2 sensor and cut of the plug. Then wired the LC-1 into that. You should be able to get power, ground, heater, and signal.

I did it this was so I could easily switch back to the stock EEC if need be, like I've now done. Its been awhile since I did and removed the LC-1, so I am trying to work off memory.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement