something going on with my 01 supercrew 5.4 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-27-2011, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
something going on with my 01 supercrew 5.4

Ok to start off the truck is a 2001 5.4 supercrew. the truck is bagged all the way around and everything cut out the front to lay 24s on frame. the computer has been relocated under the hood and the fuse panel extended and relocated as well with some other wires like mass air meter. i personally extended these wire and all were soldered with shrink wrap put around them then taped with a rubber take we use on helicopters. now to the problem....

i've been driving the truck fine with no issues other than a coil pack acting up every now and then. change it and its fine. i drove to work this morning and the truck started acting up really bad when i got ready to leave and was missing horribly. the over drive light was also flashing. i have had no issues with the tranny what so ever. it was in limp mode though. i limped the truck to orileys and pulled the codes. this is what i got....

p1747 Ele. pressure control solenoid short circuit
p0750 shift solenoid a malfunction
p0755 shift solenoid b malfunction
p0743 torque converter clutch circuit
p0135 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 1
p0141 " " bank 1 sensor 2
p0155 " " bank 2 sensor 1
p0161 " " bank 2 sensor 2
p1409 egr evr control circuit fault
p0300 randsom misfire

yea i know this is alot of codes. i first thought that maybe the tranny harness got pinched or burnt on the exhaust. i inspected everything good and damn near took the whole intake manifold off looking for things that could be wrong. found nothing. plugged everything back up including the computer and no luck. same issues.....

i'm thinking that the computer took a ****. any opinions welcome.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement