Fan won't shut off (thread moved from 94/95 Tech) - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-25-2002, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Exclamation Fan won't shut off (thread moved from 94/95 Tech)

I put in a Fluidyne radiator this weekend....Now the fan wont shut off. As soon as the ignition is truned on, even without the car running the fan comes on. Its nice in a way I guess, Its fighting the T-stat, the car wont get above 185* and thats in 110* heat. But im afraid its gonna blow out the motor in the fan if its going constantly.

Did i screw up a sensor or what? Everything went back on the way it came off. The car has a brand new ECT sensor and again its only running at 185*, the fan didnt turn on til like 220* before now its on no matter what the temp is.

Thanks in advance

93 Cobra

Last edited by HELMUT RONER; 08-29-2016 at 05:41 PM. Reason: bypassing word filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-25-2002, 01:54 PM

Is the AC (or defrost) on? Double check your connections at the fan and ect.

Erik
'94 Cobra #2182
post #3 of 3 Old 06-25-2002, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by erik_94COBRA
Is the AC (or defrost) on? Double check your connections at the fan and ect.
No man...thats with the AC off, Im assuming it still works the same with the AC on...the fan is still on.

Im gonna have to look at it again..but all the connections are kinda idiot proof, they will only go back together with the one it came apart from...

I have a manual fan swith..so Im gonna disconnect it to see if I melted a wire or somthing like that..

93 Cobra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement