1994 GT fog lights don't work - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-03-2002, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1994 GT fog lights don't work

My fog lights have been broken since I got the car three years ago. I FINALY decided to fix them. I didn't like the factory ones so I got some nice aftermarket ones and wired them up but they won't come on! I know the headlights have to be on first and I even had the car running and nothing! Then I noticed the little light on the fog light switch wasn't coming on. It used to come on but the lights never worked. I was thinking blown fuse but I checked them all and their all fine! What is going on here. Where exactly is the fuse for the fog lights, maybe I missed it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-03-2002, 07:36 AM

Trader Feedback: (6)
the fuse is in the fuse box under the dash. Maybe your switch is burnt out and you just need to replace it?

Paul
post #3 of 3 Old 06-03-2002, 01:18 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Did your aftermarket fog lights plug into the plugs supplied in the factory harness for the factory fog lights? If so, do the pins in the aftermarket fog lights wiring harness match up to the plugs in the factory harness plugs?
I am guessing when you installed your aftermarket fog lights, you cut the plugs off the factory harness and crimp fitted your aftermarket lights into the harness. I am guessing you have a bad (or missing) connection, which is not allowing the circuit to complete. As you know, if the circuit is broken your lights won't work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement