Big Problem Car Almost Burnt Need Help With T Rex Wiring - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-02-2002, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Question Big Problem Car Almost Burnt Need Help With T Rex Wiring

Well I thought my car blew up or was on fire yesterday. I just left a car show and there was smoke everywhere. I pulled over and popped the hood. The wiring for my t rex melted to almost nothing.

My question is I just went to Vortech website and got there instructions and my pump is not hooked like they say to do it. My pump was installed by a big time/name mustang shop. They ran the power wire looks like 14 gauge all the way underneath the car to the terminal on the fuse box underneath the hood.

The manual says torun the wire through the car and hook it to the fuse box in the car. What I want to know is how everyone else is hooked up. Thanks CJ

The Fastest Yellow 95 GTS turned into a Cobra in the world!!
5.0 GT40x heads,Gt 40 intake,Custom cam, Kb Blower 8-10lb,Blowzilla Bypass,FMS headers,Bassinni X pipe and cat back, cobra r hood, cobra front and rear bumpers,chrome cobra r wheels and a whole bunch of other stuff I am forgetting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement