times from track last night - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-07-2003, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
times from track last night

had a fun time. weather was not too bad except for humidity. i'm happy with my times. my two best runs were

60- 1.837
1/8- 8.401
mph- 85.389

60- 1.935
1/8- 8.469
mph- 85.592

i had a few other 8.4 runs and a couple 8.5/8.6 runs. mph ranged from 82 to my best of 85.592. i had three in the 85's. i couldn't get any 1.7x sixty's all night. dunno why, i was on new slicks. this is also with full interior in the car. only weight taken out is jack/spare and i was runnin on my spare skinnies. it definately has more in it i just need to practice. i'm VERY happy with the mph considering i didn't remove any interior and it was humid out there. i honestly think it can go 8.0-8.1 the way it sets. i plan to add tubular k with coilovers before i go back to school at the end of the summer. i really really want a 7.9x. with interior out in better weather i'm sure it would trap 86+. anyways, just wanted to share.

'99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L - offroad toy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-07-2003, 12:35 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Nice times! I'm sure with your power levels, you've got a low 8 time in that setup easily! I think you could hit 7.9's if you dropped some weight out of it, too.

Best Time [email protected]
1.650sec 60' 26x8.5x15 ET Drags, ghetto skinnies up front, Steeda Triax, K&N w/cold air mod, Dynomax Race Bullet dumps, Steeda underdrives, MAC off-road H-pipe, 4.10 gears, FRPP HD clutch, Fidanza aluminum FW, Pro3i weight jacker lowers, Pro3i non-adjustable uppers, Lakewood 90/10's, drag bags, 31spline Superiors w/Eaton posi

Fordchip.com dyno tune: 266.5hp, 309lb-ft tq

Quote from Bob Cosby: "If you want to run the number, you simply have to drive the car like you're running from your mother-in-law."
post #3 of 3 Old 06-07-2003, 02:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001TrueBlueGT
Nice times! I'm sure with your power levels, you've got a low 8 time in that setup easily! I think you could hit 7.9's if you dropped some weight out of it, too.
well i usually take the back seat. i'm also doing tubular k w/ coilovers and battery relocation before end of the summer. i think it has a 7.9 in it come this fall/winter. we'll see.

marcus

'99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L - offroad toy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement