How to clearance for tires ? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-11-2003, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (28)
How to clearance for tires ?

I need rear tire clearance at the top. I need to either cut the fenders or roll them so I have clearance. I have a nice car a don't want to damage anything, so I am a little learey about rolling anything. My idea is to cut the fender lip some with a die grinder and a cut off wheel. But my friend wants me to roll them, whats the best way ?

Thanks

Super Light Bumpers SOLD here...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Supercharged stang Thanks to : Jimmy Larocca
Andy at ProTree Race Cars ! Brent and Dustin at Automotive Specialsts and Automotion Race cars and Bob Kurgan and Freezy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-11-2003, 08:44 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I just cut mine with a die grinder to fit 275/60/15 Bfg drags on. I have brand new paint it was easy way to go in my opinion

93 LX Notch. (temporarily a Stockblock),24lb inj,70 mm tb,73 mm ma, MSD 6AL & BTM,full Mac exhaust w Eq Headers,No A/c, No Smog,No Quads,Battery relocated,Drag launch kit,Steeda r-uppers,Hotchkiss lowers,Koni Yellow struts and shocks,King Cobra clutch, Steeda Triax,373's,28" BFG drags with skinnies up front on Welds. SN93 with 9lbs of boost. Plus a ton of little things
post #3 of 3 Old 04-12-2003, 03:41 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Take a bat and roll the fender up; go slowly then take a hammer and finish the job. Now have someone move the car slowly and the bat (wood) will move the lip up. Use a razor to scribe the paint so it won't crack outside of the scribe.

T-Zone what is up my man....

PALADIN\COME CORRECT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement