Foxbody - Tube k-member with Pinto rack.. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-02-2018, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
Foxbody - Tube k-member with Pinto rack..

Is there an off the shelf Mustang style bumpsteer kit that bolts on and works with a Pinto rack? Or do I have to buy a tie rod end kit for a chassis car and fab it all up myself...?

All of my front suspension is from PA Racing. K-member, arms and spindles. (I have an email in to Jason at PA as well).

From what I can tell I should be able to buy a typical Flaming River Pinto Rack and the short Racecraft bump steer kit and it should all bolt right up without cutting the tie rods any shorter on the rack. https://www.racecraft.com/index.php?...roducts_id=165

Sound correct? For some reason I'm under the impression I'll have to cut the threads off the tie rods on the rack and use a weld on bump steer kit like you'd use on a chassis car...

John

87 Hatch, Backhalved, 514, Glide, etc...
78 Futura, minitubbed, 466, C4, etc...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode