I went to Atco last night. Followed up on my previous visit. Please see here:https://forums.corral.net/forums/drag...0-20-17-a.html
Conditions were probably a little worse. It was about 65* and a bit humid for the first run. A front moved though and created pretty strong head wind for my 2nd and 3rd runs, as it cooled down some. I guess if I keep this up, I'll need to log conditions more accurately.
1st- 11.61 @118 1.59 60'
2nd- 11.67 @118 1.63 60'
3rd- 11.92 @114 1.62 60' (I missed 4th)
I did everything the same for the 1st run as I did for the last run 2 weeks ago. The only change was timing 10* to 14*. Same mph, maybe worse air, didn't hurt. The front end porpoised a bit. It didn't do the dead-hook bog.
The 2nd run, I tightened the struts 4 clicks and upped the tires to 17 psi. It spun, fishtailing a bit.
The 3rd run, I dropped the psi to 14 and it did the dead-hook thing, with a momentary bog.
I'm thinking the next time, I'll use 16 psi and set the struts to 2 clicks.
I'm learning that it seems to be sensitive to tire pressure and strut adjustment. I'm still missing something. At 118, et's could be about 11.20. It's not a scienced out drag car, so I'm not expecting 11.20's, but I'd think it'll go better than the 11.60's I'm getting.
My sig is accurate except I added Baseline relocated uppers before the last time out. It went 11.56 @118 before I did that.
I got videos and they aren't great, but I can't figure out how to post them anyhow.
'87, 105,000 mile stk short, SN89 Paxton 5 LBS, X303 Hds, E303, Cobra Int, 70 mm TB, 30# injrs, 1 5/8 full leng, no cats, 2 1/2 w/dumps, A5, 3.73, ET R's, Frnt Drag Eibach sprngs, Baseline Relocated upprs, HPM lwr arms, stk rear sprngs 1 coil cut, adj. struts shocks, 3150 w/dr. 1.60 11.39 118.