Any of you ran Dynatech Headers on 8.2" - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-31-2016, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
Any of you ran Dynatech Headers on 8.2"

I just purchased a set of dynatech headers for my afr 205cc headed 347. The claim to be for 302/351w and im fully aware those are 2 completely diff deck height engines. I find where several are running these on 351w with awesome luck, but not a lot of info on them being ran on 8.2" deck height engines. I scored these at an amazing deal just hoping I can run them. I have team z complete susp. and engine plate so motor mounts shouldn't be an issue.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-01-2016, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
I put passenger side on last night, 2 small issues nothing near as bad as my others where. The flange where it bolts to the head is hitting the little lip below valve cover rail so ill have to cut very minimal off that, and like others have said online the pad on the k member where the mount sets is hitting. Im not running mounts but I wanted to keep the pads there incase I ever did so I guess ill just trim the pad just enough to clear the header. Im honestly amazed at the starter room, my hookers and bbk had virtually no starter room and I may even get to use my tilton starter with these headers. I just hope drivers side goes as smooth.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement