Ford Mustang Forums banner

Double adjustable rear shocks in stock location

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  racer2fast 
#1 ·
whos running DA rear shock/Coil over setup in the stock location and how do you like it? Im not going crazy and relocating the rear shocks but want to upgrade to DA shocks to help my radials. Thanks just looking for some input.

#2 ·
I know a guy who is running d/a shocks in the stock location and running a coil spring on the control arm and has been 1.11 60' on 275/60's @ just over 3000#'s and has been 4.72@150 to the 1/8. This is a nitrous sb car.

#5 ·
Ive never been a big fan of the stock location coil over shock, the good one's are really pricy but strange has come out with a new stock location S/A and D/A shocks that work really well and can be used as a coil over or just in the stock location with out a coil over spring! and they are priced reasonable!

#8 ·
Stock Location Coilovers

Will the stock location Coilovers work with a 10inch rim setup 6.5 BS running 28x10.5x15 slick? Will they clear the tire. Sorry for hijacking the link but we are all on the same subject. Dave was saying I think strange makes a stock location shock now? Anyone use it yet or compared to the Q1A single adjustable one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.